Post Your Recent Purchases!

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
So..

Ordered a Madcatz TE2 stick for the xbox one last week.

Before the annoucement that destroyed MS's hope of being a console used in the FGC.

Awesome.

That came today so at least I have that going for me.. looks like I'll have to dual mod it with a PS4 pad :P

novabomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
All 3 for 80 euro's, unfortunatly replaced label but I am more then happy to own them. Finally!

Last Blade 2
Art of Fighting 3
Breakers Revengeuntitled.JPG

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
So..

Ordered a Madcatz TE2 stick for the xbox one last week.

Before the annoucement that destroyed MS's hope of being a console used in the FGC.

Awesome.

That came today so at least I have that going for me.. looks like I'll have to dual mod it with a PS4 pad :P
I haven't gotten any of the new consoles, no need just yet. What's the problem with Xbox One for the FGC?

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
All 3 for 80 euro's, unfortunatly replaced label but I am more then happy to own them. Finally!

Last Blade 2
Art of Fighting 3
Breakers Revenge

So glad I never went any replacement labels. Patience. Damn, they're horrid! /elitism.

Good games though, grats.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Sometimes you gotta get what you gotta get. The good thing is that MVS is so easy to clean, ake apart, replace label and presto! Awesome looking cart with ease. I have yet to redo all my carts that need work but fuck it, shock boxes keep it decent in the mean time. MVS gamer all the way but a little neatness goes a long way.

Ash Burton

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hit up an auction and brought home a new project. Its going on the backburner but the cab is super nice, glad to finally snag one of these monsters.
I'm pretty positive I will make it into a SSF2T.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Big Blue, love that cab! Easy enough to reproduce whatever you're missing. Check out egay for some marquees, I have that marquee but the ST marquee but the CPO of SSF2 is the shit! World map CPO for the win!

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
I haven't gotten any of the new consoles, no need just yet. What's the problem with Xbox One for the FGC?

Street Fighter V is going to be a PS4/PC exclusive title. They also announced that Ultra Street Fighter IV is also getting a PS4 release. They are pretty adamant about PS4 being the only home console SFV will be released on.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Street Fighter V is going to be a PS4/PC exclusive title. They also announced that Ultra Street Fighter IV is also getting a PS4 release. They are pretty adamant about PS4 being the only home console SFV will be released on.

Oh that makes it easy for me then. KI didn't really grabbed me anyway. I do however like the Dpad on the XONE pads, pretty cool, like the Vita and Nintendo handhels. Microswitched instead of rubber actuators. PS4 is still rubber actuators, I felt this was a mistake. Still a good pad though. It's not like I use the pad for fighting games but every now and then is nice playing some action games with it though.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Oh that makes it easy for me then. KI didn't really grabbed me anyway. I do however like the Dpad on the XONE pads, pretty cool, like the Vita and Nintendo handhels. Microswitched instead of rubber actuators. PS4 is still rubber actuators, I felt this was a mistake. Still a good pad though. It's not like I use the pad for fighting games but every now and then is nice playing some action games with it though.

Not a huge fan of Killer Instinct, but I did love the D-pad as well. I actually preferred using the controller for that game instead of a stick. That was a first for me. Makes me wonder why Sony didn't go that route.

BTD

Armored Scrum Object
Took a chance from a zero feedback seller. Checked boards and they're legit. $23 for the pair. Happy camper.

8cnNqoU.jpg

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Nothing too exciting, but this arrived today which cost £10 including postage.

It has a sticker on the side which says 'Tecnoval Valenciana' with a telephone number and address, so I guess it was in an arcade cabinet in Valencia once upon a time. I love little details like this, it gives the item a history.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Some stuff i picked up over the past few weeks. Thanks to Xele for the popful mail. If anyone has a loose copy of Robo Aleste they want to sell, let me know. The case is lonely.

I just got back from a vacation to my hometown Buffalo NY. Picked up this stuff while i was there. The bag contains sponge candy, which is regional due to the way its made.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Scooped some Amiga hardware today.

20141217_170456.jpg

20141217_170440.jpg

In the stack and boxes are 3 Amiga 2000's and 1 Amiga 3000!

Keyboards, mice, tons of addon boards. Some serial multi port boards, haven't looked at all of them yet. I'm guessing the 2000's might have been part of a BBS? A3000 looks to have Unix on it, but haven't powered any of it up yet. Need to remove onboard clock batteries.

Grand total, $25.

:keke:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Damn that's a nice score. I've been looking for an Amiga.

Galder

Crossed Swords Squire

20141217_170456.jpg

20141217_170440.jpg

Keyboards, mice, tons of addon boards. Some serial multi port boards, haven't looked at all of them yet. I'm guessing the 2000's might have been part of a BBS? A3000 looks to have Unix on it, but haven't powered any of it up yet. Need to remove onboard clock batteries.

Grand total, $25.

I'm obsessed with Amigas..! Neat scoop

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member

Grand total, $25.

$25 to end your relationship, but hey on the plus side the vehicle looks like it can hold her moving boxes.

;)

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master

20141217_170456.jpg

20141217_170440.jpg

Grand total, $25.

holy shit. i think i just came

what a scoop