Post Your Recent Purchases!

mookie3three

Mr. Big's Thug
Christmas came a little early for me this year...

IMG_1639_zpsfae86257.jpg

IMG_1640_zpsecd95c6f.jpg

Cave Collection The End, bought as used, but everything inside appears to be factory sealed or extremely well resealed... either way, very happy!

IMG_1642_zpscaae9f86.jpg

Couple other X360 shmups and my first couple of PSP shmups

IMG_1643_zps6fc45c93.jpg

Gotta love how they did the manual for Neo Geo Heroes

And finally the PSP I picked up to play them on...

IMG_1644_zpsdf721954.jpg

I'm gonna be pretty busy over the xmas break :D

Awesome pickups mate. Just got Espgaluda 2 myself and love it.

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
How is that NG Heroes? I've been meaning to get it, but it's not high on my get list.

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
How is that NG Heroes? I've been meaning to get it, but it's not high on my get list.

fired it up for about 2 minutes at lunch today, seemed alright, can be played in TATE so thats kinda awesome

not much else to say... yet :p

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Yep. When it comes to mixers, there's KitchenAid and then everybody else.

Haha...well, I guess if you're going to post ovens, mixers and your back yard deck up in this thread, I'll post this.

vca4RUy.jpg

Finally got the bathroom remodel completed for the wife last month. She heroically popped out our 3rd kid last month (a boy, finally!) so the least I could do was give her the jacuzzi tub that she has always wanted. There went my game/PCB money! ;)

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
Got all this in the mail today from a good friend of mine. Going to RGB mod the Famicom once I can afford the kit. The Famicom is in near spotless condition and is ultra white.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Haha...well, I guess if you're going to post ovens, mixers and your back yard deck up in this thread, I'll post

Finally got the bathroom remodel completed for the wife last month. She heroically popped out our 3rd kid last month (a boy, finally!) so the least I could do was give her the jacuzzi tub that she has always wanted. There went my game/PCB money! ;)

Dat bathroom tho..

Wish I had something like that for after work sometimes. And congrats on the new kid

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
She heroically popped out our 3rd kid last month (a boy, finally!) so the least I could do was give her the jacuzzi tub that she has always wanted. There went my game/PCB money! ;)

Ahhh. So that's where you have been. Haven't seen you much in chat recently and was wondering what was going on.

Nice looking shower.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Congrats on the baby boy Teddy!:buttrock:

KRiSX, nice cave collection, the single greatest thing in console gaming in the last 20 years. Lets see some 1CCs :vik:

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Got all this in the mail today from a good friend of mine. Going to RGB mod the Famicom once I can afford the kit. The Famicom is in near spotless condition and is ultra white.

That looks absolutely mint! I love Famicom carts... except for their lack of screws. Good thing most don't use batteries.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Just picked this up this week after it finally went down to $20.

There goes about 200+ hrs. of my life. E.D.F. 2017 was one of the most addictive games I have ever played. This one so far is great as well.