shadowkn55
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. I placed an order (25100) for an Omega console today and have a couple of questions.
    1) is the 4 week time to ship correct?
    2) My order is not listed under my account for some reason. Could you possibly fix that?
    Thank you
    Hey mate I wanted to pm u, however I’m unsure as to where on this site I can do that?. Email me adzy8383@gmail.com
    Hey there! Just checking in on an RGB cable I ordered a while ago; it hasn't marked as shipped yet on ArcadeWorks? Thanks!
    Hey shadowkn55 .. Would you by chance have an extra video encoder that you would be willing to sell me ?? I decided to scrap the 4 slot cmvs project I was working on .. I scored on a 2 slot and I'm gonna consolize that one instead ..

Thank you for taking the time to read this ... William
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest profile posts

ElecMan wrote on WilalvesBR's profile.
Hi, I saw your YouTube video where you displayed your MegaMan the Power Battle Rental Board. Would you be intereswd in selling it? I can make you an offer. Thanks

Olá, vi seu vídeo no YouTube em que você exibiu seu MegaMan, o Painel de aluguel do Power Battle. Você estaria interessado em vendê-lo? Eu posso te fazer uma oferta. Obrigado
Sylvie wrote on Mr.Bojangles's profile.
Fuck you
rlpcZQP.gif
CORY wrote on neo_moe's profile.
IzbzbXi.gif
SNKGalSimp wrote on Mai_Lover's profile.
Hi there, I am a Mai fan too and I just joined.