Post Your Recent Purchases!

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I read that Guerilla War is awesome, I had just been holding out to find a complete one in nice shape and this copy looks brand new. Looking forward to some 2p this weekend.
I saw Phalanx in someone's sig here recently and looked into it; I never knew it was a shooter!
Jibba made me think of picking up Life Force...been on a Gradius kick lately.

ihmBEYI.jpg

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I read that Guerilla War is awesome, I had just been holding out to find a complete one in nice shape and this copy looks brand new. Looking forward to some 2p this weekend.
I saw Phalanx in someone's sig here recently and looked into it; I never knew it was a shooter!
Jibba made me think of picking up Life Force...been on a Gradius kick lately.

Guerilla War is a lot of fun.

Also, did you know that Phalanx is a port of an X68K game?

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
6B56A9E4-BBE2-4077-A54F-24DB079B4605.jpeg
AB70F3C0-7A9A-4223-96A0-D5FB8BD54343.jpeg
9653ECE0-94DF-461C-B78A-6278AC901DC8.jpeg

Redid my Phatal Philly art for my Venom stick and had it printed through Focus Attack’s art service. I liked it so much I decided to get a Mayflash F500 and do a Neo design. Someone else designed the MVS look but I added the move strip and mini marquee. I replaced the buttons with Sanwas again but decided on a Sanwa stick with an Octo restrictor instead of the Semitsu with a square gate. Had to cut the shaft off the original stick cause the stick was machined on big pain this time.

Last edited:

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
The X68K cover is extremely well done. The infamous hillbilly feels like unconditional surrender after seeing the Sharp one.

If you like Phalanx you might also want to check out PS1 game called Zero Divide which is a dollar game. There is a hidden game called Tiny Phalanax which is pretty good.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
b896db2f643bbe3f2c89472a185382eb.jpg

30975832db281f4b5ba9beb3a4d7bdab.jpg

Got an Omega and some CD controllers in yesterday. I can finally retire the bar stool that’s been sitting in front of my cab :)

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
If you like Phalanx you might also want to check out PS1 game called Zero Divide which is a dollar game. There is a hidden game called Tiny Phalanax which is pretty good.

Yeah, thx. That one was known to me. It's like the BioMetal follower on Dezaemon 2 (BioMetal Gust IIRC). Not a full game, but a simpatico curiosity.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
I need to stop spending so much time browsing Yahoo Auctions Japan.

IMG_1833.jpgIMG_0396.jpg

Last edited:

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Finally found a Super Qix at a good price. I love these style games, but not too thrilled that most of them feature nudie girls...can’t play those with children around.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Finally got this poster framed after about a year.

cUlt8p2h.jpg

VMm48YDh.jpg

Some PGM hidden gemz. Unstable acrylic from Lions3D, Motherboard+gladiator from coal mines of Sheep_nova, and a Taiwan? Martial Masters from Skate323 of the k137. Even upgraded it to English version 104 so I can do all dem infinites and combos. The version I had before 102 I couldn't unlock the secret character Saojin or do some of the combos listed on the internetz.

Legend has it that this copy hasn't been dumped and uploaded to the world wide web. Maybe mame will want to take a good whiff after its been sitting for a while