Ralfakick
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Ralfakick
      Ralfakick reacted to wataru330's post in the thread Weekly Roundup with Haha Haha.
      Oh, I do! And VO:4orce, and Tekki, and all the cave ports, and Sega Rally REVO, and ___________ dozens more. That was a dig @ Jon...
    • Ralfakick
      Ralfakick replied to the thread Weekly Roundup.
      I thought you liked Rallysport 2 no? Switch Retro Bowl PS5 Art of Rally
    • Ralfakick
      Ralfakick reacted to wataru330's post in the thread Weekly Roundup with Like Like.
      XBOX -Wreckless, the Yakuza Missions Part of my quest to find good XBOX games other than JSRF and Orta.
    • Ralfakick
      Ralfakick replied to the thread Fucking Amazon.
      If anything keeps me from going to Wallymart (which I haven’t been to in at least four years) Im good. I don’t have prime I loved...
    • Ralfakick
      Ralfakick reacted to wyo's post in the thread Fucking Amazon with Like Like.
      Amazon is definitely going downhill. Their search engine is useless as well. Prime Video is good though and it's still better than...
    • Ralfakick
      Ralfakick reacted to kernow's post in the thread Watches with Haha Haha.
      I've been looking at 36mm gold day dates for a while "You look like a bellend with that on" *Leans in close and whispers I know
    • Ralfakick
      Ralfakick replied to the thread Watches.
      I like that green as a Fall/Winter as much as I like the tiffany for Spring/Summer. I’ve looked at the “bronze” Orient Triton diver for...
      • 0E4D3D2A-4187-4F20-AE7D-8E5D8EA2CD6C.png
      • 99449098-F43E-4029-8AE1-6415F4442BC5.png
    • Ralfakick
      Ralfakick reacted to roker's post in the thread Watches with Like Like.
      It's a nice watch and that mint (Tiffany?) color is pretty cool. I wouldn't mess with the automatic versions. If I see this baby drop in...
    • Ralfakick
      The originally 70s sports watch was quartz, so it does have that history.
    • Ralfakick
      I prefer the quartz which I think is the one he posted. The automatic kinda looks a little bit too bulky, and I feel like the quartz is...
    • Ralfakick
      I love those retro Casios. I definitely put NATO Straps on some of my watches, I have the black square G Shock for one.
    • Ralfakick
      I’ve gone watch band changing crazy. I started out with a NATO strap for my Seiko, and then the fiancé bought me a really nice leather...
    • Ralfakick
      Ralfakick reacted to kernow's post in the thread Watches with Like Like.
      That Tissot is lovely
    • Ralfakick
      Agree 100%. Yeah I originally looked at the blue Rowing Blazers and by chance came across the black one, that’s what started me down...
      • CEF1F900-7360-4FAB-9927-43F07CF74328.png
      • FB1F1FFF-A6B7-4E56-BC55-3AC521ACD0AA.png
    • Ralfakick
      I'd get the orange one only if you don't have anything colorful in your collection. Otherwise black is the safest bet here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…