Post Your Recent Purchases!

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Gundemoniums sounds interesting... seems like it’s no longer available on PSN though, which is a shame as it was cross-buy. And the only hard copies on eBay aren’t cheap.

It was 25 € plus 5 € shipping for me. Glad I picked it up then.
Not Gundemoniums but the Steam version of the Gundemonium Collection (including Gundemonium Recollection) is still available for 10 bucks:
https://store.steampowered.com/sub/11712/

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
And how!

Protip: Make sure you change the little white filter frequently. I think not doing that is why I killed my first one. My new one has been going strong for a few years now.

How frequent is frequent? I’ve used mine half a dozen times already for smallish jobs.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Some local pickups over the last couple of days. Black Friday sales and all that:

kUIJYRt.jpg

OhwMDu3.jpg

Pv2L53G.jpg

1qQzY0b.jpg

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
The mx7000 also has an amazing speakersystem build in.

Yeah, all B&O tv's have great sound, I remember reading about how their design philosophy was built around the idea that sound is as important as picture. I have a Beovision 10-32 as my main tv now and I can easily use it instead of my stereo for playing music in a casual setting, if I have people over, etc...

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Went to a retro gaming get together today and as well as playing many games and having much fun I also picked up some sweet deals:

cdb609fb5f6570421eabe58521da8692.jpg

Got final fight at a good price, Traded my dupe NGCD games for Comix Zone and everything else was like £3ea

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
How frequent is frequent? I’ve used mine half a dozen times already for smallish jobs.
I just pop the little cylinder and check it, if the filter is starting to change color then change it. I probably change it more than it needs but the filters are cheap and the gun is expensive.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Yeah, all B&O tv's have great sound, I remember reading about how their design philosophy was built around the idea that sound is as important as picture. I have a Beovision 10-32 as my main tv now and I can easily use it instead of my stereo for playing music in a casual setting, if I have people over, etc...

I actually picked up a beocenter av5 close by a few days ago. Picture is great and sound too. It's the one with cd/cd-i player in it. Doesn't work but it makes noise, gonna try fixing it. The tv and sound work great though.

Last edited:

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I just pop the little cylinder and check it, if the filter is starting to change color then change it. I probably change it more than it needs but the filters are cheap and the gun is expensive.

Ah cool, thanks. My filter is still good right now. Gonna buy some spare filters for the future though.

Have not recieved them yet but picked an REI AES and samurai spirits on ebay the other day. Super pumped, been wanting an aes forever now.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
REI AES

Fucking lolz, the n00bs never learn. Kenny just keeps stacking them billz.

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
In your first post on the forums you seem to know about this place. Still you don't have a clue who kenny is, lol.

In your first post on the forums you seem to know about this place. Still you don't have a clue who kenny is, lol.

The only time I lurked here was when I was looking for info on mvs to aes converters, and the thread I was looking in was a fucking shit show.
Also while I was waiting for account activation I was browsing through r/neogeo (just kill me now) and they don't think to highly of this place.

And I quote: "It's a wretched hive of scum and villainy. I have no idea why so many lawyers are AES collectors, but I went there for help with my MVS cab and got harassed pretty nonstop by guys that are clearly rich enough to hunt people for sport. I put up with it long enough to get some help from the few good people in there then never looked back. Oh, and never ever go into their chats, if that's still a thing."

Funniest shit I've ever read.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
Helped a friend sell some games so they gifted me azure dreams, and sold me TOD2

tales 2_n.jpg