Opethian... I need answers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
*rubs sleep out of eyes*

What month is it?....

*july*

It's good to see that even though I've been hibernating, the noobs are still headstrong idiots. Although Opie not dumping this breaks my heart :/. Oh well. Time to find another copy of DDP3.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I'm just here for the reveal.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Which games have you dumped?
OGkIRyu.gif

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
allegedly Opethetian was supposed to be that dumper he's been around long enough, idk if he's done this in the past or what

hey Spork if you had such a raging hardon for this game why the fuck did you not put up that sweet youtube money to get this done yourself

guy shows up late to the party & he's mad that the keg is empty

I mean people who send stuff to dumpers without selling it can then sell and move on.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
7 pages of limp cock, waste of time.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
beating hdr's children is super fun though.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I wonder how many boards have been decimated in the name of dumping for preservation. I imagine some dude with a C cup set of tits sucking solder like a harlem nights hooker.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
the vilification for entitlement is getting out of hand!
this has been a eye opening experience
man children lose in the long run that's for sure.
I promise less post-it notes than a billy pitt reveal...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Late to the party as usual but you people have some fucking nerve giving shit to OP over some dumb ass rom that we all can play via regular DOJ. You're not missing a whole lot, just a title screen...incidentally, if you notice in the quick cutscenes between stages it clearly states EPISODE 4, yep, pretty much acknowledging the existence of DDPII which is a lol I know but it's there for all to see...your DPIII dreams shattered, stone throwing adverted and this should be a lesson for all the fuckers that came out chanting BS from the get go, it's nice to know who you people truly are, nothing but a bunch of snakes, like OP needs to flip anything like the rest of you scum. He never asks for deals, he gives them, he never asks for mod justice, he never cries over a spilt milk, you people are destroying this place with your BS, you need to step back and think about what you are doing, OP is a great member and it's a shame really that so few had stood up and instead we got a bunch of sheep going with the flow as usual, nothing to add, just white noise.

TLDR; The fucking nerve, OP is one of the best members of this site, he's hooked up plenty of you and all you do is bitch with pitchfork in hand over something he did not and doesn't have to do.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL I CAN FIND, so FUCK YOU!!!

Edit: What I'd really like to know is who was the POS fuck that PMed Rot and started crying? 'cause you know it wasn't Rot that was wondering what happened to that board, who is the fucking douche that couldn't help but slither his way into making Rot think this is punishable and mediatory for OP to loose his member privileges? If we're gonna expose this shit you gotta do it all the way, get this POS out to light and let's hear his plead for "justice".

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Other than Rot just asking, Sage and the noob stand out as bitching about it.

Ope's been cool with me. No idea of everything that occurred or what was implied or what caused what.

I do know someone else has it and if they're reading this, they'll probably not even want to bother with it.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
I've had good dealings with ope too but it was still kind of a dick move not to dump it. Oh well... Life goes on. If people harassed me (not saying that's what happened) I might be pushed to do the same.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
No one needs to worry about it, it's not like we don't have DOJ to work with. Rot wasn't just asking, someone planted that seed, lonedoucher bitching is nothing new, he's just a blind ass bandwagoning bitch, like all the others knows nothing but don't care, bitching is their prime directive. That noob, OMFG, Gaylord of the highest order, how stupid can you get, wouldn't be surprised if he's the one that started this whole thing.

OP has nothing to explain to anyone. The board is his to do as he pleases, fuck whatever stupid little talk was done before it, you wanna dump it, dump it but don't be a fucking hypocrite and pass that unto someone else like it's a must when you sell it. I can appreciate the preservation of the game, but the real preservation has been done, the one true DOJ is all you need, I don't see how this miserable splash screen saying DPIII can be used against a member as solid as OP, this isn't fair, I don't care if this isn't a democracy, I don't give a shit if it goes against any fucking rules, this is nuts, OP has been so solid for a long fucking time, he has been chill for a very long fucking time, he has chosen to chill with us for a very long fucking time and this is how you people treat him?! Accusing him of flipping?! OP has no need for a miserable few more bucks, he couldn't care less, you people are not only ignorant but also fake, backstabbing fucks!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
best part of this thread is that entitled feeling manbaby porky and his awesome cave collection above.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Meh...

When this was brought to my attention... I said at the time... there maybe some sort of comeback here...

Did I care about the Rom dump?... Fuck No...
Did I Care it was Opes... Damn straight I did... because I like him... he's been a chat regular and pal for ages...
Did I care that Opes didn't do as Mike "inferred"... sadly... that is also a yes...

The Market and forums run on a sorta code... yeah yeah... I could've let it go but where does that leave the forum?

You make an exception here... do something dumb there... and then there's the dreaded Grey Area and this leads to members not knowing where they stand...

Did I expect Opes to just apologise? Damn straight I did... because I could sell that to the forum... and we could move on...

I did NOT expect him to blow it off so casually... and that's why we're here at the current time..

xROTx

PS. I also agree that this is shitty drama that I didn't need currently...

But you don't always get what you want...

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
Late to the party as usual but you people have some fucking nerve giving shit to OP over some dumb ass rom that we all can play via regular DOJ. You're not missing a whole lot, just a title screen...

TLDR; The fucking nerve, OP is one of the best members of this site, he's hooked up plenty of you and all you do is bitch with pitchfork in hand over something he did not and doesn't have to do.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL I CAN FIND, so FUCK YOU!!!

According to the lord and savior IKD himself :

" Dodonpachi: Daioujou :There were some issues with the game that started to bother me after we put it out. We had also gotten complaints and requests from users and operators at the time which included some balance adjustment and improvements that I hadn't thought of, so I started working on it half on my own with the idea of an "ideal version" of Dodonpachi: Daioujou which would take those issues into account as well as the changes I was aiming for. Right at the same time, we had been approached to produce an overseas version of the game (named "Dodonpachi III"), so I decided to include all these changes I had started to make in the overseas version. You could call this overseas version of the game a prototype for the Black Label. "

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
If I were in opes shoes, and had implied that I "may" dump those roms. Then I started getting 15 fucking emails and pm's from these people a day demanding rom dumps. I would either pull a tonk and make a video of me putting a bullet through the board or I would sell it on, but I definitely wouldnt cower to their demands. It's his board dude, its his property, you arent entitled to tell anyone else what the fuck to do especially with their own property.

And once again VBA kills it with the common sense... If i had peeps constantly annoying me to do something I hadn't gotten around to yet, because ya know, life. I'd not want to bother at all with it after a bit. Constantly pestering me to do something is a surefire way to get me to say nope, fuck you I ain't doin it.

I bet Ope still has the board and is just playin with ya'll :lolz:

That's what I'd probably have done if I was gettin bombarded with self entitled assholes like spork demanding a ROM dump. Say I sold it so I'd stop getting bothered and just quietly keep the damn thing for myself to enjoy.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Opethian could have given a normal answer. I think he's ok but still a dick move to post comment without any explanation. He brought this shitstorm on himself.
And to the few blurting walls of text over how we are all wrong: get out of puberty allready!
:)

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Meh...

When this was brought to my attention... I said at the time... there maybe some sort of comeback here...

Did I care about the Rom dump?... Fuck No...
Did I Care it was Opes... Damn straight I did... because I like him... he's been a chat regular and pal for ages...
Did I care that Opes didn't do as Mike "inferred"... sadly... that is also a yes...

The Market and forums run on a sorta code... yeah yeah... I could've let it go but where does that leave the forum?

You make an exception here... do something dumb there... and then there's the dreaded Grey Area and this leads to members not knowing where they stand...

Did I expect Opes to just apologise? Damn straight I did... because I could sell that to the forum... and we could move on...

I did NOT expect him to blow it off so casually... and that's why we're here at the current time..

xROTx

PS. I also agree that this is shitty drama that I didn't need currently...

But you don't always get what you want...

I think it would be relevent to the discussion to know who "brought it to your attention" because it apparently wasn't Mr. Jimmerjimmer who originally sold the board and made an implied agreement to put the roms in the dumpster.

Back in the day people had enough pre-op lady balls to make their own damn thread to call someone out for answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.