Open offer to all owners of Aero Fighters 3 and Power Spikes II

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Can DavidG at least explain how he'll have 24 of KOF2K 'ready' in January when he blatantly wasn't working at SNK at the time - by his own admission?

He got a legit NGF copy of the game (lol) later than expected, so it's going to be until 2013 until they're ready.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I don't see why he can't post a pic of those 24 KOF2000s right now. After all, he's got them in a box somewhere right. Or is taking the tape off the box going to take 5 months?

And if he can't post a pic of them right now - where are they coming from exactly?

Hmmm...

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
DavidG:

why not be honest and sincere and fix what you did?
You did excellent looking conversions... and tried to pull a fast one on some collectors.
Refund the money to all and sell them again as converted carts.
And please, quit blatantly lying about what you did at SNK. Please. It is getting even insulting.

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
He got a legit NGF copy of the game (lol) later than expected, so it's going to be until 2013 until they're ready.

I don't see why he can't post a pic of those 24 KOF2000s right now. After all, he's got them in a box somewhere right. Or is taking the tape off the box going to take 5 months?

And if he can't post a pic of them right now - where are they coming from exactly?

Hmmm...

You guys want pictures ?:P

(from SNKp- New Jersey)

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Show us the box David, show us a 24 pack of glistening NOS KOF2k spines ready to sell in January.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Those are returns right, ready to be fixed.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
*looks out of the window and mutters something*

DAVID SHOW ME THE MONEY - no actually, don't show me the money you spent it. Show me the kofs :emb:

https://twitter.com/TonKSNK - lol

keep on runnin'

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I have the finished prototype of Magician Lord 2. Full US home cart. This baby is sweet.

Chill guys, I'll show it to you in 2018.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It could take half a decade to sell those 60 converters.

As is, future alien species will be checking out those unsold NOS SVC: Chaos carts long after the human race has gone extinct.

I will buy a NOS svcc is anyone is selling at a good price.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Regardless the integrity of the homecarts, DavidG makes a superior converter. Even if he's fake, his converter is real and people should keep that in mind.

Pedrobear

Cheng's Errand Boy
I'm here, I'm not fighting anymore. Anything in my power that I can do, I will do. Do you want 60converters? I can do that within a month and I will never sell another converter until you're sold out. That's $23,700US of something real for a game you think is fake. I can settle the remaining with paypal. When you're sold out I will settle any loss you may have had with paypal.

That's quite a move here.

So basically you would be "refounding" with goods based on their resale value.

Except that a converter doesn't cost $400 to build, so assuming a (random) $100 cost, you'd still be doing $18k here, without the hassle of having to move the converters to customers.

infmoney.png

That's quite a move here.

So basically you would be "refounding" with goods based on their resale value.

Except that a converter doesn't cost $400 to build, so assuming a (random) $100 cost, you'd still be doing $18k here, without the hassle of having to move the converters to customers.

He designed what is allegedly a great converter. There's more to a product than a bucket of parts.

Pedrobear

Cheng's Errand Boy
He designed what is allegedly a great converter. There's more to a product than a bucket of parts.

Does that change the fact that he would come out of this deal still making a considerable amount of money?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
SVCC would have been great if it was given another 6 months development, however it wasn't and is borderline unplayable, pity because of a lot of love went into it. Just play 98 instead.

Or maybe a US KOF2000 available in January 2013. :vik: