Open offer to all owners of Aero Fighters 3 and Power Spikes II

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
No need to say it cdamm, I know you're thinking $50 shipped ;)

this is a high profile thing. i'll go up to $53.48.

feeling pressured to buy is the biggest red flag in the world. if i ever feel pressured to buy, i always walk away.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
I've gotta ask this and it's going to sound dickish, but I'm being completely serious:

Where was all of this intellectual rigor, anaylsis and critical thinking when you were handing someone $10's of thousands of dollars for a video game in an airport?

did the idea of an escrow acount or agent come into your mind?

Why did you wait months to request a refund and time it to coincide with other actions regarding this?

You agreed to terms which stated that authenticity couldn't be guaranteed, but bought anyway. What entered your mind when this was presented to you?

you've been offered a refund, yet refuse the terms of it, why is this? What terms would you accept?

Wouldn't a $30k scam be worth cancelling your vacation over?

I'm just curious at this point and these are questions myself and others are curious about.
You really did hit the nail on it's head and those questions aren't silly, they're completely justified. Afterall, kizuna was picked up in person.

Chamane should take his pictures, post his info and try to work out a way to securely exchange the game for the money. The offer for an actual refund seems to be there and now it's time to actually make use of it.
All this arguing and speculation about the employment, !arcade! and stock that David might have won't get anyone anywhere and chances are you guys will continue to piss each other off even more reducing the chance to reach a solution that both of you guys will be able to live with.

Not taking sides. I'd just like to see this mess resolved, asap.
Chamane, you're talking yourself in a rage. Undestandable but not really the best thing to do, atm. Post the pictures and whatever info you seem to have. And use a spell-check while you're at it. Not being racist or anything but proper spelling will make your arguments more credible.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
this is a high profile thing. i'll go up to $53.48.

feeling pressured to buy is the biggest red flag in the world. if i ever feel pressured to buy, i always walk away.

For me it's almost the same but I'm sorta a whore for early gameboy stuff. If I find something CiB at a good price, I usually give in to get it.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
... Chamane should take his pictures, post his info ....

I can't wait to see his pics.

:snack:

-------------------------------

IMG_39541.jpg

Last edited:

DavidG

I'm not asking him to send the game right now. All I ask is that he holds onto it until the funds are ready. When they are I will pay him back ever cent plus shipping.

Right now for me it's just a matter of time. Stopping the sale of converters doesn't help him get his money back. He wants it all right now or else. I've be honest in saying where it went. I will take pictures when the cases get here for everyone to see.

I'm here, I'm not fighting anymore. Anything in my power that I can do, I will do. Do you want 60converters? I can do that within a month and I will never sell another converter until you're sold out. That's $23,700US of something real for a game you think is fake. I can settle the remaining with paypal. When you're sold out I will settle any loss you may have had with paypal.

I am just using examples of what I can do right now. I have plenty of games I don't need here that can be sold and it's all up to him if he wants the money from them.

Lets work this out.

DavidG

That is the real engine out of my car. I don't need a car to give him his refund, I need time. I have the parts in hand right now to do the converters if he wants.

A sick part of me would like to see a bunch of French guys in a court room, examining videogames with a magnifying glass.

A monocle would also work.

monocle01.jpg

Last edited:

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
I'm not asking him to send the game right now. All I ask is that he holds onto it until the funds are ready. When they are I will pay him back ever cent plus shipping.

Right now for me it's just a matter of time. Stopping the sale of converters doesn't help him get his money back. He wants it all right now or else. I've be honest in saying where it went. I will take pictures when the cases get here for everyone to see.

I'm here, I'm not fighting anymore. Anything in my power that I can do, I will do. Do you want 60converters? I can do that within a month and I will never sell another converter until you're sold out. That's $23,700US of something real for a game you think is fake. I can settle the remaining with paypal. When you're sold out I will settle any loss you may have had with paypal.

I am just using examples of what I can do right now. I have plenty of games I don't need here that can be sold and it's all up to him if he wants the money from them.

Lets work this out.

I have a solution if Shawn agree. You can send the 60 converters to Shawn. Shawn, through the neostore, will sell them, and all the money will go to shawn's paypal account. Shawn, of course, will take the percentage he needs, and then send us the money.
I will send the game to Tonk once Shawn is receiving the 60 Daedalus.

You have to agree that you will not sell ANY converters until you send the 60 you have to do and send them to Shawn.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
It could take half a decade to sell those 60 converters.

As is, future alien species will be checking out those unsold NOS SVC: Chaos carts long after the human race has gone extinct.

Last edited:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
So... where's Tonk right now?

Do you honestly think his presence will improve the situation? He had been talking about calling it quits a little while ago. At this point it's probably best for him to stay tucked in with his blanky and pacifier.

DavidG

I agree to this. I will begin to produce them now. Once they are done I will contact you and I will prove with tracking number that they are going to Shawn.

I will not sell anymore converters from now until they are sold out. All leads will go to the neostore.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
To be perfectly honest with everyone. I paid this game 25000 USD.

I want to have 20000$ back if Tonk got 5000$. i'm not asking any money from Tonk.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Who'd spend 30 grand on a collector item when they knew up front it might be a fake, plus probably no refund if it was.

the collector ego in them risked it on the chance it was real

they all knew it was a gamble, yet greed took control of better judgement and they placed their bets

i'm not saying they don't deserve their money back, but i sure as hell can't say i feel the slightest bit sorry them either

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
again - TonK all but convinced the entire community that the game was real. He put his rep on the line and defended it vigorously.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
again - TonK all but convinced the entire community that the game was real. He put his rep on the line and defended it vigorously.

All you've done is witch hunt TonK and the man hasn't had a chance to say anything for him self yet.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer

Lets work this out.

I have a solution if Shawn agree. You can send the 60 converters to Shawn. Shawn, through the neostore, will sell them, and all the money will go to shawn's paypal account. Shawn, of course, will take the percentage he needs, and then send us the money.
I will send the game to Tonk once Shawn is receiving the 60 Daedalus.

You have to agree that you will not sell ANY converters until you send the 60 you have to do and send them to Shawn.

I agree to this. I will begin to produce them now. Once they are done I will contact you and I will prove with tracking number that they are going to Shawn.

I will not sell anymore converters from now until they are sold out. All leads will go to the neostore.

To be perfectly honest with everyone. I paid this game 25000 USD.

I want to have 20000$ back if Tonk got 5000$. i'm not asking any money from Tonk.

Sounds like a deal to me.

Hmmm....Now I'm wondering if I'm ever going get to see those pics.

:snack:

----------------------------------------------------

cc6b76ab1.jpg

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
All you've done is witch hunt TonK and the man hasn't had a chance to say anything for him self yet.

He's had plenty of chances, he just hasn't said anything (yet).

I like Tonk - I consider him a friend (which is why I haven't directed anything toward him regarding this whole mess).

I'm holding off making any sort of opinion concerning his involvement until I've heard from him. I wish he would speak sooner, rather than later, though.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
It could take half a decade to sell those 60 converters.

As is, future alien species will be checking out those unsold NOS SVC: Chaos carts long after the human race has gone extinct.

I'll come out and say I will buy one if it helps to brings this mess to a close.

Yes, I realize I'm sending my hard earned dollars to a couple of millionaires to have a pissing contest over.

chamane

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
I'll come out and say I will buy one if it helps to brings this mess to a close.

Yes, I realize I'm sending my hard earned dollars to a couple of millionaires to have a pissing contest over.

Vanilla,
My everyday tool, my toy, is a Stihl 088.
I have a forest cutting compagny, I have 10 employees(try to manage 10 people, it's already a full time job) and I wake up every morning at 5 am to go to work. I cut trees for cities, and grind tires for some recycling compagnies.
I'm not rich, I earn hard money. each euro I spent in the AF3 has not been given.. But if I was millionnaire, i would have reacted exactly the same way.

Tacitus

Staff member
Vanilla,
I have a forest cutting compagny, I have 10 employees(try to manage 10 people, it's already a full time job) and I wake up every morning at 5 am to go to work. I cut trees for cities, and grind tires for some recycling compagnies.
I'm not rich, I earn hard money. each euro I spent in the AF3 has not been given.. But if I was millionnaire, i would have reacted exactly the same way.

"Yeah, well, I've got two radio shows." - Ron Bennington

(the three other people on the forums who get that... will see that and howl)

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Can DavidG at least explain how he'll have 24 of KOF2K 'ready' in January when he blatantly wasn't working at SNK at the time - by his own admission?

Tacitus

Staff member
Vanilla,

Care to answer my previous questions?