MVS 8 Slot.

marvelus10

n00b
A sad state of affairs may have resulted in a loss for the community. After all the shit talking towards DavidG we are left with questions they may never get answered.

I'm not going to support him nor am I going to flame him, I take a neutral position towards DavidG as I would for anyone else on this forum. So please don't turn my thread into a shit show and mods please take a strict approach to the shit talkers should they arise here.

I do not know if this is a prototype or a beautifully concocted personal project, I don't care, but I want to know more. I like to see stuff like this brought to the masses, console mods, hacks or prototypes.

So I ask DavidG please tell us as much as possible on this project your working on. Not necessarily where it came from or how you acquired it but technically what does it achieve, how does it work, give us a good breakdown. Could you give us more pictures?

8slottop.jpg

8slothwmenu.jpg

SSS

neo retired
Yeah, it's all our fault he is incapable of providing direct answers. Poor David, so misunderstood.:rolleyes:

And fuck you

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Do you really think DavidG would add anything to this thread when he couldn't even be bothered to provide a picture of the bottom of the board.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
I´m positive the magnets are going to press charges. The bottom board has negative energy and therefore attracts game carts but it is repulsive to canadians who are also negative. That makes photographing of this phenomenom impossible.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Hearing such stories that there was a 10 and even a 20 slot being worked, I am wondering how the latter 2 would even fit in a cab, when I had one of the older cabs, there wasnt hardly anyroom inside for the 6 slot.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
My new astro city very barely fits a 4 slot. I think a 6 slot would be problematic already. 20 slot I imagine you´d need to keep the hardware in a separate box somewhere near the cab or a dedicated cab with a very large bottom part :)

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
My new astro city very barely fits a 4 slot. I think a 6 slot would be problematic already. 20 slot I imagine you´d need to keep the hardware in a separate box somewhere near the cab or a dedicated cab with a very large bottom part :)

There's plenty of room in my Neo29 for an 8 slot.

Besides. Chamane couldn't leave the scene alone, TonK couldn't either. What makes you think DavidG will?

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Originally posted by DavidG

I won't be posting anymore on this. Maybe down the road when the community wants answers more than they want drama.

Ban, don't ban - it doesn't matter.

I´m sure if we just made another thread about it, he would come right back and explain it all!

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
What do AF3 and this 8 slot have in common? They are not getting played.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Yeah, it's all our fault he is incapable of providing direct answers. Poor David, so misunderstood.:rolleyes:

And fuck you

Lol. This thread should have been locked and moved to "best of" right after this post

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
DavidG didn't make that 8slot. It was the girl from Total Recall, w/ the omake titty that built it.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
mods please take a strict approach to the shit talkers should they arise here.

I think I speak for all of the mods, Shawn, Kichikaw, Chad Okada, the Barone family, Ben Hermann, Kain R. Heinlein, Bub and Thomas A Smallwood of Ricart Nissan when I say that despite our standard of loose moderation, respect for all opinions and general acceptance of funsterism we will ban any "shit talkers" that show up in this thread because you, as a relatively new member with relatively few posts, wants us to.....

Spoiler:
...right after you gently tounge our assholes.

Please continue.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I think I speak for all of the mods, Shawn, Kichikaw, Chad Okada, the Barone family, Ben Hermann, Kain R. Heinlein, Bub and Thomas A Smallwood of Ricart Nissan when I say that despite our standard of loose moderation, respect for all opinions and general acceptance of funsterism we will ban any "shit talkers" that show up in this thread because you, as a relatively new member with relatively few posts, wants us to.....

I didn't know you were a mod lol :)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I thought DavidG said that he got this as a prototype from SNK and never gave it back.