most recent Samurai Spirits came out in 2019 already.

BlackaneseNiNjA

-餓狼伝説弟子-
The next character is going to be from Guilty Gear. I'm not much a of a GG fan but its interesting to say the least.

It’ll be hilarious if my main Baiken makes it into Samurai Shodown as a guest, yet remains excluded from the main roster of Strive lol
d4e6kan-0ce56b94-82d3-42ff-ac48-4017101659a6.gif

Last edited:

lachlan

drunk downunder!, aka. Muff Diver.,
After a long wait, the LRG SS Collection sets are finally shipping out and mine just showed up. I wish I'd gotten the game a lot sooner, but it is a really nice set! There's an MVS box inside the liner, an AES box inside of that, and a mockup mini-cart inside the AES box along with the PS4 game. The MVS box also contains a soundtrack and a mini art book. Definitely one of the better limited editions I've seen lately.
Just sounds like a whole lot of useless crap. A mockup mini-cart? c'mon.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
PS: Hibiki has been released. There is a major bug with her counter move and it's being fixed.

ShaolinAce

King's Dry Cleaner
Just beat her story mode and it was alright she had some arc with Jubei which was nice.

Whats unique about her is that she has a bloodthirsty mode that you unlock by defeating each enemy she faces with a killing blow and her dialogue changes aswell as her ending. Or you could just hold down x when selecting her outright. All in all it was pretty cool.

And yeah her counters let her block projectiles easy which is indeed op.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
The main game is currently 50% off on PSN (not sure about XBox / Switch), along with its Deluxe Edition, which includes Season Pass 1.

PREDATOR SAGAT

Twinkle Star Sprite
It’ll be hilarious if my main Baiken makes it into Samurai Shodown as a guest, yet remains excluded from the main roster of Strive lol
d4e6kan-0ce56b94-82d3-42ff-ac48-4017101659a6.gif
Baiken isn’t my main character, but I like her and I think the same. She could be a very interesting and fitting addition in SS.

Speaking of Hibiki, little Easter Egg: in The Last Blade 2 she had two endings depending on the number of kills. In SS she has different artworks!
80o0Gh5.jpg

ShaolinAce

King's Dry Cleaner
Baiken isn’t my main character, but I like her and I think the same. She could be a very interesting and fitting addition in SS.

Speaking of Hibiki, little Easter Egg: in The Last Blade 2 she had two endings depending on the number of kills. In SS she has different artworks!
80o0Gh5.jpg
Yeah if you hold down x or square at the character select screen you get the first.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
Excellent tutorial for Hibiki:

Check his channel for tutorials for other characters / games. Very informative and practical stuff.