most recent Samurai Spirits came out in 2019 already.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Amakusa is a blast to play. Highly recommend giving him a try.

They need to change the algorithm that determines who you fight against in Story Mode so it features the DLC characters a lot more. 95% of the time you fight against the OG roster.

BlackaneseNiNjA

-餓狼伝説弟子-
It’ll be hilarious if my main Baiken makes it into Samurai Shodown as a guest, yet remains excluded from the main roster of Strive lol
d4e6kan-0ce56b94-82d3-42ff-ac48-4017101659a6.gif
*sigh* Well they finally made it official. My main Baiken is still not in GG Strive but at least I can main her in SS:

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
*sigh* Well they finally made it official. My main Baiken is still not in GG Strive but at least I can main her in SS:
I think it's pretty safe to assume she'll be part of some kind of season pass in the future. She's extremely marketable and has a cultivated fan base that will follow where she goes.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
Oh I don't know anything about Guilty Gear, just spamming I guess.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Looks like some kind of Saner bait with the huge boobs.
Anything with the letters "SNK" is Saner bait.

In wonder what happened to him. Feels a lot less autistic on the forum since he left.

Anyways, Baiken is awesome. Plays well, looks great, blends in perfectly. Max was totally correct in saying that it feels like she was a Sam Sho character all along just guesting repeatedly in Guilty Gear.

Also, titties.