Jerusalem rabbis 'condemn dog to death by stoning

Marek

Banned
jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
well dogs are pretty much impure animals anywhere. anything that doesn't have an aversion to eating its own feces is of course inferior and impure.

but that said if this stray dog were to wander into any other place of business or house or yard. it would be impounded when found out, and if no owner was found put to sleep. so what's the difference between the rabbinical tribunal sentencing it to death, and animal control gassing him? the life of a stray dog is one that requires a good bit of luck to survive. get lost in the right yard, you might have just found a family to take care of you. get lost in the wrong one and you're on the fast track to the pound and the gas chamber. i don't think the death sentence is much different to the dog winding up in the pound. the thought that this dog is the reincarnation of someone they didn't like is odd and a bit crazy sounding. but killing off a stray dog is par for the course in our modern world.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Bad enough that they justify military actions against Palestinians with the Torah, now dogs…

Brand Israel: Losing Hearts and Minds

aria

Former Moderator
To be fair, when they put that dog on the stand his testimony was pretty ruff.

[too soon?]

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Bad enough that they justify military actions against Palestinians with the Torah, now dogs…

Brand Israel: Losing Hearts and Minds

hmmm i didn't click the link i thought this thread was talking about Palestinians.

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
well dogs are pretty much impure animals anywhere. anything that doesn't have an aversion to eating its own feces is of course inferior and impure.

but that said if this stray dog were to wander into any other place of business or house or yard. it would be impounded when found out, and if no owner was found put to sleep. so what's the difference between the rabbinical tribunal sentencing it to death, and animal control gassing him? the life of a stray dog is one that requires a good bit of luck to survive. get lost in the right yard, you might have just found a family to take care of you. get lost in the wrong one and you're on the fast track to the pound and the gas chamber. i don't think the death sentence is much different to the dog winding up in the pound. the thought that this dog is the reincarnation of someone they didn't like is odd and a bit crazy sounding. but killing off a stray dog is par for the course in our modern world.

I agree with this, but i have to say, stoning is a worse way to go than gas. I assume its a fairly slow way to die, so it would be like getting beaten to death slowly. I dont see how any God fearing human would condemn any living creature to die this way. Humans are fucking horrible.

Alc

Rugal's Thug
Anyone who throws stones at a dog until it dies is a fucking savage, I don't care which country you're in or what your justifications are. If an animal is to be killed, do it quickly and humanely.

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
"A Jewish rabbinical court condemned to death by stoning a stray dog it feared was the reincarnation of a lawyer who insulted its judges, reports say."

That is not one of the signs of a healthy society. Also, lolwut!?

And lastly, I misread the thread tittle as "Jerusalem Rabble". I thought there was going to be some street justice going down.

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I think the funniest part of this story is that Jewish Rabbis are finally believing in re-incarnation.

Welcome to the world of Hinduism, c6000 BC.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
I think the funniest part of this story is that Jewish Rabbis are finally believing in re-incarnation.

Welcome to the world of Hinduism, c6000 BC.

i have the change civics chart from civilization in my head right now. should i adopt free religion? should i get rid of vasselage? i think these rabbis might be somewhere between just gaining judaism, and having enough hinduism going on to build a mandir in every city!

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
All they would have had to have done was say the dog was possessed by the reincarnated spirit of Herman Goering or something, and no one would make a stink out of it.

aria

Former Moderator
The problem was bringing out these backward religious beliefs into the open.

What they should have done is just had Mossad quietly take out the dog --either with a quiet bullet while it's napping or with an exploding dog dish.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Anyone who throws stones at a dog until it dies is a fucking savage, I don't care which country you're in or what your justifications are. If an animal is to be killed, do it quickly and humanely.

i agree with you 100%.

these religious fanatics need to be wiped off the face of the planet.

hell, i even think they should seperate church from state. in fact, any religion, i don't care what it is should be banned from being able to practice in public.

all through history, war/violence usually starts with religion.

it's funny to because ancient religion, back before muslims, jews, christians, etc.... it was believed that you should only pray in private(not in public) and things like churches were reffered to as harlets.

think back to the beginning.....
ahofr99.gif

J. Max

judas,
I've never heard of any jew who believed in reincarnation. I call shenanigans on this story...it smells of a practical joke.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
I've never heard of any jew who believed in reincarnation. I call shenanigans on this story...it smells of a practical joke.

maybe the dog was just a jerk and pooped and peed everywhere and chewed up shoes and started fights in the dog park. shoulda called cesar milan.

aria

Former Moderator
maybe the dog was just a jerk and pooped and peed everywhere and chewed up shoes and started fights in the dog park. shoulda called cesar milan.

Or his Rabbinical counterpart: Rebbe Chaim Milstein.