GroupBuy COMPLETE: Raspberry Pi Model 2 Netboot kits

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I'm sorry if I made this confusing. I tried to give priority to those who expressed interest first, but at this time there is no waiting list. If there are spots available on the fulfillment list, it is first come first served. I'm still targetting getting the first 10 or so shipped this weekend, the only thing I'm waiting on is the EPROMs to get here from China. Second 10 should only be about a week behind.

Way faster than expected. Thanks for the update.

TravistyOJ

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
All right, EPROMs came in yesterday, and now I'm aiming for first 3 out on Monday, and then 4 after that on tuesday. I forgot to get an important detail from you guys, please PM me with your preference for the multi-region BIOS. Do you want a Naomi 1 or Naomi 2 BIOS?

TravistyOJ

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Update: First three kits have shipped, and hopefully 3 more will ship tomorrow. I have a business trip the rest of the week starting Wednesday, but should get more posted starting next week as well. There are still 6 slots left if anyone is interested.

TravistyOJ

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
3 more packed and shipping tomorrow, just 3 spots left so if you were on the fence grab one before they are gone.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
'Real life' got in the way of my arcade habit between my signing up on these forums x amount of years ago and now, but why that's apparently so troubling to you is a mystery to me.

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
'Real life' got in the way of my arcade habit between my signing up on these forums x amount of years ago and now, but why that's apparently so troubling to you is a mystery to me.

All of the sudden life isn't in the way for you when contributing members come out with in demand products. You jump on the MultiCPS2 and Travisty's project. We deal with members like this all the time and there is no mystery.

Since your "real life" is no longer an inconvenience its simple, contribute or you can lose your market access.

This isn't KLOV, there are members that care about the community here. My advice is truthful and your response is the typical soft-skinned defensive approach of a market abuser. Grow some skin and read my warning or abuse the market and one day login not having access to it.

If you want to continue this discussion, make a thread in the war room.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Since I signed up for both on KLOV and happen to be a member here too I still don't see what your problem is. But I don't see 'moderator' by your name, so I'm not gonna worry about it. Have fun playing with yourself in the war room.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Since I signed up for both on KLOV and happen to be a member here too I still don't see what your problem is. But I don't see 'moderator' by your name, so I'm not gonna worry about it. Have fun playing with yourself in the war room.

Another word of warning since you don't contribute. There are many MODERATORS and ADMINISTRATORS that aren't marked at all or identified. So I'd worry about it when directing members since you have no clue.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0

Problem is... NONE but a few moderators or admin advertise what they are...

Another word of warning since you don't contribute. There are many MODERATORS and ADMINISTRATORS that aren't marked at all or identified. So I'd worry about it when directing members since you have no clue.

Be afraid... be very afraid...

xROTx

PS. I stole that line from some film.. I can't for the life of me remember which one tho...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Again, signed up for the kits through KLOV (where I also don't spend every waking hour of my day). Happened to post my excitement about it here. So no 'market abuse' for you to worry yourself over.

TravistyOJ, thanks for making these available. I'm looking forward to mine.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Again, signed up for the kits through KLOV (where I also don't spend every waking hour of my day). Happened to post my excitement about it here. So no 'market abuse' for you to worry yourself over.

Why so angry? You need to take a hit from your vape pen and relax bro.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
(where I also don't spend every waking hour of my day)

Don't worry about sharing your enthusiasm (or retarded sarcasm for that matter) here any longer, you'll be done soon enough.

Suggestively speaking a market ban isn't out of the question since he's not using it anyway but a full on ban would be even better.

lalalanasty

Super Sidekicks 2
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Plus 10 for this, got my kit today as well. took a bit of test menu jacking around on tne naomi but it was simple and works great.

Zapperkhan

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Received mine and working great. Unfortunately I'm retarded and broke a leg on the multibios, but still got it up and running.

TravistyOJ

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Update: four more shipped, and with the exception of a special order, all 20 are now shipped. I ordered extras for overhead, but everything worked, so I have exactly 1 kit left, and that's it. Please PM me if you want it.