FS: Twinkle Star Sprites Kit (Sold everything)

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
@coldwolf - hindsight 20/20 and all, so take this for what it's worth. I think I understand why you priced it where you did and you fully intend to cut a legit forum member a much lower price. In those situations it's probably better to post it something like this, "$1,400 if I don't know you, $900 obo for legit members". Just putting $1,400 out there is going to get the comments you've seen in this thread.

This pretty much sums up what you're wanting to do here. In my view, you can't have your cake and eat it to as they say.

Meaning, you clearly want top dollar in the confines of a forum environment and as long as it goes to an upstanding member. For the most part, many have a problem with this... although it's not inherently terrible to make money off of the community if the price is decent.

That said, you're probably a solid dude, a few I've met IRL speak highly of you, but you have to see the conundrum here.

It's better to ask what you want up front (regardless if you're making $xx whatever off off the deal) and stick with that. If you're unsure and want to have it go to the highest offer which is basically what you're doing here in the nicest way possible, you should probably take a gamble and list it on eBay.

Otherwise, I say list it for $600-700 and be done with it. You're still probably making good money on it and you'll continue to get offers I'm sure.

Mjmjr, you exactly explained what I wanted to do, except I fucked it up big time without a good explanation.

I did sound like a dick with what I was doing. Should've taken the approach with the new members/established members, and just asked what I wanted for the kit. To prevent this shit from happening again, I want to sell two more complete MVS kits, as I don't want to keep duplicates of what I already have. They will be included in this thread.

I only went by what members said, and unfortunately, cut my throat in the process. Thanks for pointing it out, Teddy.

jimmies-rustled-gif.gif

There's going to be a lot of jimmie rustling when Tyranix clears his PM box. Since he was the only member that actually messaged me an offer, and we talked about it, he's getting the first crack. If he doesn't want what's being offered, then I'm putting up the offer of all three MVS kits on here.

No, it's not biased towards him and he doesn't need to accept the offer, but he made the first move. Pending until further notice.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
lol, delusional bullshit. Any more than 500 for that kit is a rip-off...

lol, aero table...

lol, profiteer brigade...

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I only went by what members said, and unfortunately, cut my throat in the process.

The price I quoted you was what you should expect to get for it on ebay or, at a video game convention. Had I known you got it for an amazing deal, apparently, and, later planned on selling it here for much more than I said, I'd have seen myself the hell out of that conversation.

If this seems like an about-face, it's not. Too many people here have way too much time on their hands. So, it was a simple task for someone to go through your posts and find out. I just hope this is a lesson for people who plan on selling things here in the future.

That being said, I hope your deal w/Tyranix pans out.

Jon

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Too many people here have way too much time on their hands. So, it was a simple task for someone to go through your posts and find out. I just hope this is a lesson for people who plan on selling things here in the future.

Looking through all his posts? Shiiiiiit . . .

readImage

It was a 10 second google search.

Last edited:

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
:lol: Just caught up with this thread I cant wait to see how much this sells for.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
The creeper who's been sleeping in yo closet.

Listen im reporting you to rot for triggering me. skinny503 took me in his crawlspace and now that you brought it up its all i can think about. I might have a hard time tonight, my blood pressure is high. Take responsibility, there are some people on ng that can't handle your wanton disregard for human decency.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Alright alright Ill move back to my box on the corner. I was just trying to find a nice safe warm home.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So...can't post because I am new (and from what I have read, understand that this post is like blood in the water lol) but it was suggested by a couple of the FB groups that I might be able to find this game here. If it is still available, please PM me. Not a reseller or all of that. Just last one I need for my collection. Thanks.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
So...can't post because I am new (and from what I have read, understand that this post is like blood in the water lol) but it was suggested by a couple of the FB groups that I might be able to find this game here. If it is still available, please PM me. Not a reseller or all of that. Just last one I need for my collection. Thanks.

CARTS.jpg