FS: Twinkle Star Sprites Kit (Sold everything)

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
So...can't post because I am new (and from what I have read, understand that this post is like blood in the water lol) but it was suggested by a couple of the FB groups that I might be able to find this game here. If it is still available, please PM me. Not a reseller or all of that. Just last one I need for my collection. Thanks.

Cosby+copy.jpg

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Well this thread was fun. Kit was compromised with a trade and cash. Another TSS cart had been obtained...and sold to a great member at the same time. Strikers 1945 Plus MVS kit was sold, Capt. Tomaday kit was also sold. All my MVS stuff has been sold and gone to a good home.

Despite of the dog pile, this was fun guys. Real fun. I know now what to expect if I sell my other kits/home carts. This was just a portion of what I actually own, and those were the "good" condition kits.

And salty guys, if you're looking for a good deal, all I'm saying is to just ask. Who knows, you may find what you want. *hint*hint*

Gentlegamer

Sakura's Bank Manager
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So...can't post because I am new (and from what I have read, understand that this post is like blood in the water lol) but it was suggested by a couple of the FB groups that I might be able to find this game here. If it is still available, please PM me. Not a reseller or all of that. Just last one I need for my collection. Thanks.

fb0.jpg