Firearm enthusiast thread

NeoSneth

King of Spammers
20 Year Member
bipartisan gun regulations approved. I'm amazed.
only took how many dead children?

NeoSneth

King of Spammers
20 Year Member
I’m skeptical as to efficacy of this new law.
it's not going to stop mass shootings or anything, but it does put more liability on both parties since they worked on it together. So now they both want to see some success from it.

Last edited:

voltronbadass

nerdsigh
10 Year Member
How about you predictable cry babies talk about guns or show some guns. There are plenty of other threads for your tired political circle jerking.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
How about you predictable cry babies talk about guns or show some guns. There are plenty of other threads for your tired political circle jerking.

lol

I really would like a lever action rifle, a blackpowder musket, and some kind of single shot rifle (smokeless or black powder) like a sharps.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
15 Year Member
I have a marlin 336 in 30-30 that was made in the 50's.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I've been watching guys on YouTube with sharps rifles shooting 1k+ yards with irons. Absolutely outrageous. One dude was shooting out to a mile at a 2' square target and getting within 6" of it. I think he was working up a load. I forget what his rifle was in, I think it was .45-120. Dude was from Australia.

Really cool stuff. They have a Sharps rifle shoot in Montana every year, I bet that's pretty fun to go to. I think it's a bit mountain man/frontier themed.