Cyborg Force, new 2023 project

Johnny16Bit

Galford's Armourer
Vladimir's helmet is 100% a penis glans.

Yeah apparently we got that spot on :keke:

Well done on the Halloween Harry / Alien Carnage reference! For the record, when I showed the game in its very early stages to a friend, he said it already had a HH vibe to it. So I went all the way and gave the uniform of the first character (Johnny / blue guy) the same colour palette.

We're well aware of the overall graphic limits of the game; if Crom blesses us with enough success to actually have some kind of budget for another game, we'll try to improve that. To some extent, these limitations shaped up the gameplay, mind you, as it allowed us to put more enemies & bullets on screen while keeping a steady framerate, and place less "stops" / checkpoints during levels, thus giving the progression a more dynamic flow. Even if as you say, it's pretty simple, we're confident old school arcade players will enjoy the gameplay. We've been debugging the various versions of the game for over 3 months now, and I've been playing it over and over for hours every day since then - I promise you that if it was boring shit, I'd have thrown myself under a bus already.

Another short :)

Johnny16Bit

Galford's Armourer
More videos:

This one is longer and shows the death/respawn anim as well as the Game Over sequence for the first time.
That Zardoz reference is going to trigger zillions of sales, we're sure:

Got some pics too. Those renders look damn real, heh? :keke:

mvs-pr10.jpg

mvs-pr11.jpg

Johnny16Bit

Galford's Armourer
There it is finally - your fix of French homebrew pre-order! :keke:

Special thanks to the fine fellas from neogeo-system.com and this very hellhole of a forum who helped us one way or another during game development. :cheers:
Wish us luck, and Crom bless you all :vik:

Johnny16Bit

Galford's Armourer
Little update to those of you guys who secretly goobed and bought a physical copy of the game. :drool_2:
Or are just watching curiously of course :D

Production is going according to plan so far and we should be able to deliver well within the announced schedule, possibly early spring.

As all the stuff is either on order or already received, and because when we offer “limited” and “collector’s” stuff, we really mean it, we decided to limit the collector packs to 100 across all editions (Limited AES + Limited MVS + Classic). The numbering (inserts and carts) will reflect this, and we have updated the quantities available on our website.
As a result, the stock is low on all things "limited" (AES/MVS) and “classic collectors” edition is now unavailable, so that the remaining collector pack can only go to the remaining “Limited” editions. So if you have been planning a "limited" purchase but putting it off because the wife is watching… Well, don’t wait too long, especially as we will put an end to the little pre-order discount at the end of the month.

On the “not-so-good” side of things, we had to suspend Paypal payments again due to them locking our funds once more.
We also had to discontinue the Romstick edition of the game. It seemed like a very cool idea to us... But... Well apparently it wasn't genius :lolz: It simply didn’t sell enough to be anything but a burden. I guess this is now making them super collector items too :keke: