sirlynxalot
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• sirlynxalot
      sirlynxalot replied to the thread New Fatal Fury.
      They must have already been working on it for awhile to tease it right? It'd be odd to tease it when it's at 0 percent. So let's see...
    • sirlynxalot
      I have never learned anything interesting from top hat or lady decade. It's all just show and tell and some over sensationalized tidbit...
    • sirlynxalot
      sirlynxalot replied to the thread What was your SAT score?.
      Im pleased with where I am in my career. The test scores don't contribute much to where I am in life. For instance, even though I had...
    • sirlynxalot
      sirlynxalot replied to the thread What was your SAT score?.
      I don't remember the particulars but it was a score in the 1500s when the perfect score was 1600. Also took the lsat when I was...
    • sirlynxalot
      sirlynxalot reacted to neo_moe's post in the thread What was your SAT score? with Like Like.
      Kind of crazy but I applied for a job in my 30s and they wanted to know my SAT scores (as well as GPA in college). Insane that you can...
    • sirlynxalot
      sirlynxalot reacted to terry.330's post in the thread New Fatal Fury with Eggplant Eggplant.
      MOTW is closer to Last Blade than KOF as far as presentation, atmosphere and graphics. If you think it's just a fancier version of KOF I...
    • sirlynxalot
      sirlynxalot reacted to HellioN's post in the thread New Fatal Fury with Like Like.
      The only possibility of an actual NEO•GEO hardware release of any kind that could be financially feasible would be a NEO•GEO CD. Even...
    • sirlynxalot
      Oh yeah kinda like how Sonic mania the 2d Genesis throwback game, came out concurrently with some kind of modern 3d Sonic game. I don't...
    • sirlynxalot
      Snk kinda has the same problem as sega with Sonic the hedgehog. The property they are developing is old. Do they try to make it a...
    • sirlynxalot
      Specific presentation? Motw basically seemed like KOF with more frames of animation to me. Way less cartoony and bright compared to...
    • sirlynxalot
      sirlynxalot reacted to HellioN's post in the thread New Fatal Fury with Like Like.
      I really hope its NOT MotW2. I want a new Fatal Fury game, not a spin off... A very well done spinoff yes but MotW never felt like a FF...
    • sirlynxalot
      sirlynxalot reacted to doaal's post in the thread New Fatal Fury with Like Like.
      It's rare to have game developers on a AAA team that can do low-level programming. People are trained out of school in modern languages...
    • sirlynxalot
      Geez does modern snk even have staff that can program for the neo geo anymore? It's 90s crew just be retired by now to the degree they...
    • sirlynxalot
      sirlynxalot reacted to terry.330's post in the thread New Fatal Fury with Like Like.
      Yeah, same thoughts. Embarrassingly bad reveal. That art was almost certainly not new or created for that promo, looks some old stuff...
    • sirlynxalot
      I'm more interested in this than a new kof.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…