Cought a Punk Breaking Into My House

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Came home from work to have lunch and as I'm about to open my front door, I see this goon making his way out my backyard with one of my bedsheets made into a makeshift sack full of my shit.

I immediately yelled at him: "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" He jumped out of his skin and started to book it through my property and I chased him to the neighbors yard, but he had a head start and I'm not fast.

I then immediately called the police and reported that I was broken into and gave a description of the goon. Then I took to my car and started doing laps around the neighborhood. My second time around I see 3 cruisers and the dude face down on the ground. They tell me to meet them back at my place.

K9 comes and I send them the direction he headed and an hour later they find all my shit ditched in the woods!

Items stolen were: Xbone, PS4, WiiU, New 3DS and my Japanese 360 (I was most pissed about this) Needless to say the fuck face didn't take the homecarts or the Cave boards.

He came in the through the window air conditioner that I didn't have screwed into the window sill. My alarm was on, but that window was bypassed and he exited back out it on his way out. I got that shit on lockdown now and if the mutherfuckers want to try again, I've got motion and 1080p camera for them.

Here are some photos of my stuff being dusted for prints back from the K9:
20150701_150721_zpsmnlx14it.jpg

Note how the goon took the time to get all the cords and power supplies for everything:
20150701_150740_zpsahfkz0vl.jpg

Dusting for prints - they managed to lift a few:
20150701_151502_zpsmx3mobpw.jpg

Here is the police blotter from Police Department's facebook - they were pumped to get the guy and get all my stuff back:

Bourne Police Department

On Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at approximately 130 pm officers responded to a reported breaking and entering in progress in the 1200 block of County Rd. The homeowner reported the discovery of a suspect who had entered the residence and made off with numerous items. Bourne officers quickly saturated the area and began searching for the suspect. A tracking K-9 from the BCSO was requested and responded to the scene. While checking the area, officers Lanoie and Dougherty came upon a suspect matching the description given in a nearby neighborhood. As officers alighted from their cruisers and encountered the suspect, the male party fled on foot. Officers gave chase and after a brief distance arrested Cory Peterson, 24 of Route 28A in Bourne. A further check of the area by responding officers and Sheriff’s Office K-9 resulted in the recovery of the stolen property. Peterson will be charged with B&E Daytime as well as several Larceny charges. He will be arraigned at Falmouth District Court. Bourne Police Department would like to thank the BCSO for their assistance with this incident.

nug

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Good job! He was probably going to pawn it all for crack. Fucking hate thieves....

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Glad you got your stuff back, the way it played out was the only way you'd ever see it again.

Nothing worse than damn thieves.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Glad to hear you got your stuff back and the guy was arrested.
If I was in your shoes, I'd ask the cops to prop the guy up and to look away for one second. I'd then give the dude a quick left hook straight to the jaw.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Glad you caught him.

During my time(s) in Detroit people trying this shit was almost expected.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Glad you got your stuff back & caught the douche. This was the complete opposite of my experience. They too used my pillow cases to haul stuff.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Glad you caught that piece of shit and got your stuff back.

It's too bad you didn't have a gun, while being "in fear of your life".

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Nobody got shot?? Must have been a white guy.

Seriously though, good result.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Bourne Police Department

On Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at approximately 130 pm officers responded to a reported breaking and entering in progress in the 1200 block of County Rd. The homeowner reported the discovery of a suspect who had entered the residence and made off with numerous items. Bourne officers quickly saturated the area and began searching for the suspect. A tracking K-9 from the BCSO was requested and responded to the scene. While checking the area, officers Lanoie and Dougherty came upon a suspect matching the description given in a nearby neighborhood. As officers alighted from their cruisers and encountered the suspect, the male party fled on foot. Officers gave chase and after a brief distance arrested Cory Peterson, 24 of Route 28A in Bourne. A further check of the area by responding officers and Sheriff’s Office K-9 resulted in the recovery of the stolen property. Peterson will be charged with B&E Daytime as well as several Larceny charges. He will be arraigned at Falmouth District Court. Bourne Police Department would like to thank the BCSO for their assistance with this incident.

lol Bourne.

I'll bet money he was an addict. Fucking degenerate.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
damn dude that sucks
install some crazy bright flood lights w motion sensors
and plant holly or firethorn bushes under the windows

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I'm glad things worked out the way they did.

We should all be thankful that petty thieves generally have bad taste in video games, and will always grab modern pawn bait in favor of old/rare stuff.

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
They usually dont bother with the detective work like prints anymore. My gf's car was recently broken into, and there was blood, foot prints, and fingerprints everywhere. Cop didn't even come by to see it.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
maybe its because they caught the burglar and they took prints as absolute proof for court so some faggot lawyer doesn't get the dude off

jon713

Camel Slug
Glad they caught that sorry sack of shit. No respect for a man's gaming consoles... lol

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
The same shit happened to me years ago. All my game stuff got stolen and honestly I'd never thought I'd see it again. Only the person who stole it tried to pawn it off at a Pawn Shop a friend of mine worked at. The next day he calls me up..

<Him>Hey bro you said your place got broken into?
<Me>Yeah took pretty much all my game shit.
<Him>Drive on over to the Pawn Shop. I've got all your stuff here with me.
<Me>Seriously?

I left work that minute, showed up, and I find two guys sitting on the ground with handcuffs behind their backs. I walk into the shop and see everything sitting on the counter.

<Him>Is that everything?
<Me>*Looking it over. Yeah that's all of it.
<Him>k bro, it's all yours.

Gathered up my shit, and walked out the door but not before I looked at those two guys and told them something along the lines of you two need a new line of work & put my stuff in my car and drove off.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Glad they caught him, I wonder if it was random or planned. Just having not so close acquaintances over can lead to people blabbing about what kind of shit you have in your house. Having people work on your property or in your house is another way this shit can happen so I try to reduce that in every way possible.

Time to get a German Shepherd ;)

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
This is a pretty feel-good story.

I spent my middle and high school years in Oakland, so I'm no stranger to getting mugged, but we actually installed barred shutters on the inside of our windows and became really good friends with the one or two decent people in the area, so we never got broken into in the 2 years I lived in East Oakland.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Wow, I bet that was some excitement you could have done without! Glad they were caught, you got your stuff back, and no one was hurt :)

Why do people risk their lives to steal a few hundred dollars worth of stuff? :oh_no:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
whoa sorry to hear you had to go through that but glad it worked out in the end.

Seriously nothing gets me pissed more than theft - you got some decent hard-working folk busting their rumps to make a living and get some nice toys, but then some a-hole thinks they are entitled to the benefits of other's hardwork. Damn scumbags!!!!

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Glad you got your stuff back.

Too bad you were unable to you run the tard down yourself and give him some street justice.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Seriously nothing gets me pissed more than theft - you got some decent hard-working folk busting their rumps to make a living and get some nice toys, but then some a-hole thinks they are entitled to the benefits of other's hardwork. Damn scumbags!!!!

What pisses me off more is that these are people who are already a drain on the system, in most cases putting nothing in while taking more than their share back out. So on top of the fact that they are probably disproportionally benefitting from K-2's tax dollars, they break into his house and steal his shit. Fucking unbelievable.