CO-vid19 Tests + For Rand Paul

Marek

Banned
how much can a working age person expect to save from their income, and why do we give them a pass when they spend that money on pot or alcohol or video games instead? If there is an emergency, there are often ways to source the funds. But people have to build their financial reputation, they have to give lenders faith that they can repay the money.

Oh, you mean they should just get the money for free without paying it back?

Yes, childhood was nice.

I dont even understand the quoted post.

Weed and video games? I don't get it. I'm talking about people who have kids and work low income jobs, which is a massive chunk of the populace.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I dont even understand the quoted post.

Weed and video games? I don't get it. I'm talking about people who have kids and work low income jobs, which is a massive chunk of the populace.

keep reading it over and over until you get it then.

Marek

Banned
keep reading it over and over until you get it then.

No, because its fucking retarded and theres nothing to get.

Its basic "Ok boomer" bullshit from you lately.

Blah blah people should save for disasters but they spend money on things I dont approve of. They need to learn responsibility blah blah blah.

You are simply omitting the people who dont make enough to save, have kids, and dont have enough money to piss away on anything outside of necessities.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
You are simply omitting the people who dont make enough to save, have kids, and dont have enough money to piss away on anything outside of necessities.

People who don't make enough money to save are likely paying more for things than they should. I know many people like this, and honestly up until maybe 5 years ago, I was the same way. It is a fly by the seat of your pants mentality that is fine if things are going well, but you leave yourself no cushion in case things change. When that change comes, the person has to accept personal responsibility for their economic situation, no one forced them to live that way.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
No, because its fucking retarded and theres nothing to get.

Its basic "Ok boomer" bullshit from you lately.

Blah blah people should save for disasters but they spend money on things I dont approve of. They need to learn responsibility blah blah blah.

No I’m not. Read it again. For those who are hit with this crisis and can’t make ends meet, I support an emergency relief. I am not promoting welfare handouts for people to to get regularly. I don’t promote pain killers for people who have pain because it’s good to understand that pain exists in order to encourage lifestyle changes and the removal of pain causing habits. However, for the person who finds themself in excruciating pain that could be lethal, yeah, give them something to ease the pain while they recover.

You? You would put everyone on OxyContin with one hand while giving Bernie Sanders a vigorous handjob with the other. Eventually, the painkillers won’t be enough.

Marek

Banned
You? You would put everyone on OxyContin with one hand while giving Bernie Sanders a vigorous handjob with the other. Eventually, the painkillers won’t be enough.

Lol wut?

I agree with practically all of your criticisms of bernie samders, and would love to see the Sackler family in prison for the blight on society they are directly responsible for. Not sure wjere you're coming up with this shit.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
When a person starts a small business they're expected to have 6-18 months of financial reserves to pay all expenses.

SHTF for a couple weeks ..a month and the S&P 500 line up at the WH. And you know what, they get their money first.

For the last twelve years all any corporation is concerned about is immediate profits and making them as large as possible. Little too no, or maybe the bare minimum has been spent on R&D, advertising, infrastructure employees and their wages. If you want to liken it to drug use I'd compare it to crack cocaine, an extreme and euphoric high that doesn't last very long and forces you to keep doing it.

This $1,200-500 money is just please don't loot and riot dough. The first to be brought up and promised but the last to be agreed on and paid.

Marek

Banned
People who don't make enough money to save are likely paying more for things than they should. I know many people like this, and honestly up until maybe 5 years ago, I was the same way. It is a fly by the seat of your pants mentality that is fine if things are going well, but you leave yourself no cushion in case things change. When that change comes, the person has to accept personal responsibility for their economic situation, no one forced them to live that way.

Lol Jesus Christ autism is really an incredible force of nature

Go to the ghetto in Atlanta and tell me all about who forced who to live however

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Apparently, our economy depends on people going out of the house spending every dime they have on things that are a waste of money (like restaurants, bars and entertainment).

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Apparently, our economy depends on people going out of the house spending every dime they have on things that are a waste of money (like restaurants, bars and entertainment).

Or scavenging homes of the deceased for vinyl.

imagine the c-19 estate sales.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Or scavenging homes of the deceased for vinyl.

imagine the c-19 estate sales.

Yep, that's how I pay for going on vacation, eating out, making frivolous purchases.
Just doing my part to keep the economy going.

Guberment is sending me over $3000 to buy vinyl and other things.

I'll take that $3000 and turn it in to $10,000 in frivolous expenditures.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yep, that's how I pay for going on vacation, eating out, making frivolous purchases.
Just doing my part to keep the economy going.

Guberment is sending me over $3000 to buy vinyl and other things.

I'll take that $3000 and turn it in to $10,000 in frivolous expenditures.

If you say so. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Lol Jesus Christ autism is really an incredible force of nature

Go to the ghetto in Atlanta and tell me all about who forced who to live however

It is only free will or determinism and whichever of it actually exists is 100%. It isn't a case of some people are one way and some are another.
You can't have a situation where you can say you made a change in your life, and then turn around and say that others can't change their lives either. Weak people buy into that language, the viewpoint that stronger people have in order to keep them down. Your attitude does more harm by implying that people have no control over their lives, because those people will give up and accept that as fact. But certainly you can't be in the determinism camp, otherwise you would have no reason to complain about anything ever. :rolleyes:

Marek

Banned
Yeah little kids who do their homework and get the shit beat out of them at school for being faggots then go home to abusive home lives or foster care just need to try harder.

Right.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Careful Poppy, sounds like you're saying that black America (specifically poor black America, I guess) has an endemic problem of a lack of social and family support for success.

Marek

Banned
Careful Poppy, sounds like you're saying that black America (specifically poor black America, I guess) has an endemic problem of a lack of social and family support for success.

I was talking about school systems that couldnt give a fuck along with every other government institution's collective failures and outright persecution of black America for an entire century plus.

Endemic problems were created by someone else. The 'southern strategy' is alive and well. Mass incarceration, etc.

But libtardtarians will just say that people should just shape up, try harder, get an education and somehow break away from minimum wage reality.

Maybe when McDonald's is all robots we'll see how its all supposed to work then lithy

What I'm saying is that people need help. And its a massive percentage of population that are in completely dire financial straights thst covid is pouring gasoline on top of. Admitting that the system has created a lot of endemic problems in poor communities is a first step to becoming a decent person.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I was talking about school systems that couldnt give a fuck along with every other government institution's collective failures and outright persecution of black America for an entire century plus.

Endemic problems were created by someone else. The 'southern strategy' is alive and well. Mass incarceration, etc.

But libtardtarians will just say that people should just shape up, try harder, get an education and somehow break away from minimum wage reality.

Maybe when McDonald's is all robots we'll see how its all supposed to work then lithy

What I'm saying is that people need help. And its a massive percentage of population that are in completely dire financial straights thst covid is pouring gasoline on top of. Admitting that the system has created a lot of endemic problems in poor communities is a first step to becoming a decent person.

The situation for black people in America is a completely separate topic.

The situation for Americans in general who live ass to mouth is another separate topic.

Shall we make new threads for these topics and see if they have any legs? Or is this the essence of BLM hijacking a Bernie Sanders rally and grabbing the mic to talk about their perceived problems?

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member

Does it get exhausting typing libtardtarian so often?

So, let's take just this last paragraph. Who are these people? Why do they need help? When do you get to ask them what they've done for themselves to prepare instead of choosing to live on the taxpayer's dime? If we just give $1000 to every one of the 6 in 10 Americans that can't afford a $1000 emergency bill would all of them report they can afford that same emergency bill in a month? 6 months? A year?

The war on poverty has not changed the rates of poverty since the 60s and has created a system of dependency rather than support at a cost of trillions of dollars. Not as wasteful as our foreign entanglements, but close. And please don't mistake this as any endorsement of the current 'too big to fail' mantra circulating in corporate America. Those people can get stuffed too.

How much income do you think a person (or maybe an average family of 4) needs to earn to stay out of poverty?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
How much income do you think a person (or maybe an average family of 4) needs to earn to stay out of poverty?

Captain Picard would know.

giphy.gif

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Oh yeah man it's a different fucking world depending on what state you're in. Especially in DST.

Last edited: