CALEXIT: Californians want to exit the U.S. after Trump痴 presidential win

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Pretty much...

The problem I have with the Scottish people and their Politicians is this massive chip they have on their shoulders...

Z'OMG... you invaded... You took us over... and brought wealth and security to us...

WE WANT FFRREEE___DDDUUMMMBBBBBBBB!!!...

During the Scottish Refendum... the English people wanted to vote these freeloading cuntstains out of the UK... they get about £2K per citizen more in subsidies than the rest of the UK...

This is to keep their ginger freeloading self centred childish cuntish shit for brains heroin addicted useless waste of skin...

xROTx

PS. Fuck You Scotland...

Damn, sucks to hear that my people have become shit. It's too bad they didn't have enough votes to separate themselves from the UK.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Damn, sucks to hear that my people have become shit. It's too bad they didn't have enough votes to separate themselves from the UK.

Fuck Braveheart... those guys had balls...

During the referendum... The Scottish "independance"... turned into whiny children too scared to leave mommies titties... because they knew they have jack shit to offer the world...

Thats why Nicola Sturgeon was told to fuck off by the Chinese... there is NOTHING in Scotland people want to invest in...

I wish to God they had voted out... it would make me happy to know in a decade they'd be at the begging bowl of Merkels vagina... and Merkel would tell them to lick her out or face bankruptcy...

xROTx

Xavier

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
20 Year Member
It's from 2012. Trump thought Romney won the popular vote but he didn't

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
When was that from? We haven't had a candidate win the popular but lose the election since Gore back in 2000. (Well...save a few days back, but that wasn't concerning that election.) Twitter didn't exist at that time.

2012, when Obama "one" handily.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
It's from 2012. Trump thought Romney won the popular vote but he didn't

Did he totally goof it?
or did he post it after the election was called (11:15 PM), but before the west coast votes were fully tabulated?

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
If the electoral college went away, Republicans could win votes in the big cities. It would take some work, but it is possible.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I forgot. Didn't California want to leave the US before this happened anyways? Or was that just they wanted to split into 2 states?

Xavier

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
20 Year Member
Did he totally goof it?
or did he post it after the election was called (11:15 PM), but before the west coast votes were fully tabulated?

Pretty sure he was just full of shit all around, as usual.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Fuck Braveheart... those guys had balls...

During the referendum... The Scottish "independance"... turned into whiny children too scared to leave mommies titties... because they knew they have jack shit to offer the world...

Thats why Nicola Sturgeon was told to fuck off by the Chinese... there is NOTHING in Scotland people want to invest in...

I wish to God they had voted out... it would make me happy to know in a decade they'd be at the begging bowl of Merkels vagina... and Merkel would tell them to lick her out or face bankruptcy...

xROTx

Rot what the fuck man... quit your weird pseudo-racist ranting. there's no call for it

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Sometimes people talk about muslims because they dont want to say what they really mean: they are racist against arabs.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rot what the fuck man... quit your weird pseudo-racist ranting. there's no call for it

Err... I'm insulting a country... not a race... Just sayin'...

But I aint going to apologise for it... it's what I feel...

This is NG.com... I could put it in nice sugar coated overtures but fuckit... this just aint gonna happen...

xROTx

PS. Yup... I still hate the Scottish...

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Err... I'm insulting a country... not a race... Just sayin'...

But I aint going to apologise for it... it's what I feel...

This is NG.com... I could put it in nice sugar coated overtures but fuckit... this just aint gonna happen...

xROTx

PS. Yup... I still hate the Scottish...

that's why I said pseudo racist, because racism itself presupposes that there is such things as different races.
I think you being Viet, living in the UK where you know relations between people from different places is difficult, spouting stuff out like you vote for the national front is a fucking hoot.
where do you draw the line? are french fair game too as they are with so many "white" english?
not trying to be pc, I grew up over there, spouting off like this - well I call it how I see it, not trying to be aggro for no reason.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Do you even know what racism is?

what's your fucking problem? do you know what I'm trying to put across when I wrote to Rot in the first place?

edit: look up eugenics. there was plenty of speculation back in the 19th c about the links between the irish, scots, and the spanish as related to primitive cavedwellers, and unevolved with comparison to 'anglo saxons'.

and then there's social Darwinism

Last edited:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
LOL!!

If life is really that bad, they don't have to wait. All they got do do is buy a plane ticket and go to FRANCE.

Too broke, or afraid to fly, then no problem. Just get in a car and drive to CANADA. That 'll work too.

Buy, yea, a Cal-Exit 'll never happen. The State has a 400 Billion Dollar deficit, and it's user base is way to dependent on Federal Funding.

And, a Liberal-Exit 'll never happen either. This State is the capital of the entertainment industry, has all the awesome brands they just can't live without, and is full of all the politicos they adore like Jerry Brown, Feinstein, Boxer, and Villaraigosa. :)

So, imho, it looks like they're stuck here, for now. :lolz:

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
that's why I said pseudo racist, because racism itself presupposes that there is such things as different races.
I think you being Viet, living in the UK where you know relations between people from different places is difficult, spouting stuff out like you vote for the national front is a fucking hoot.
where do you draw the line? are french fair game too as they are with so many "white" english?
not trying to be pc, I grew up over there, spouting off like this - well I call it how I see it, not trying to be aggro for no reason.

Heh... The thing is... most of the UK population feel this way mister Devil...

The word you're looking for atm is Xenophobia... I don't mean to be pendantic...

However, I see you're point about me beating in a "general" sense of the word... but I will raise you the fact that I live in the UK and you don't... (The same way Wasabi fucking hates people from outside the USA giving shit on US heavy threads...)

I imagine Scotland as parts of the forum membership... "Feed them... burp them... change their nappies... and every so often... spank their little bot bot's..." but NEVER give into them:D

xROTx

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Heh... The thing is... most of the UK population feel this way mister Devil...

The word you're looking for atm is Xenophobia... I don't mean to be pendantic...

However, I see you're point about me beating in a "general" sense of the word... but I will raise you the fact that I live in the UK and you don't... (The same way Wasabi fucking hates people from outside the USA giving shit on US heavy threads...)

I imagine Scotland as parts of the forum membership... "Feed them... burp them... change their nappies... and every so often... spank their little bot bot's..." but NEVER give into them:D

xROTx

you're not wasabi tho, and I'm not people. I lived over there half my life, and during my formative years, have loads of fam and tons of friends there, my family house is there,and I generally see England as my home, so I have a stake in it.

no, I'm not talking about xenephobia. amongst the words you used in your rant where ginger freeloading self centred childish cuntish shit for brains heroin addicted useless waste of skin.
that is a racial stereotype.
in anycase fuck it, it's not about that. it's about you thinking its fair game to be a twat and generalise horribly, when people who come from where you did originally have had to deal with this kind of shit for generations, and it even turning to violence and whatnot in so many cases.

watever theough, I've said my bit. like you mentioned this is ng.com so I am just as entitled to do so.
peace