beagelpuss666 ebay deal with zenblaster

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
interesting thread, but beaglepuss is no thief, so title will be edited.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
threaddelivers.jpg

My money's on Lenn, even though he looks to be around 12.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
After Lenn punishes you physically, he moves in for the place that hurts most..the wallet. Tearing it from you like Kano, awestruck as you stare at his youthful, evil face. The eyes of a demon will set their sights on you at the water fountain.
You best graduate from boxing meat to stone if you want to stand a chance.

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
interesting thread, but beaglepuss is no thief, so title will be edited.

good idea.

He didn't even spell his username correctly. no such ebay user as beagelpuss666 . at least he didn't spell it bagelpuss666

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Nominated for "Idiots Who Shan't Use The Market Place: Forum dedicated the unworthy amongst us."

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Nominated for "Idiots Who Shan't Use The Market Place: Forum dedicated the unworthy amongst us."

Why stop the fun... You jump the gun too quickly...

...Mellow out... it's just beginning...

xROTx

Pat505

War Room Troll
Let me guess, Zenblaster is an SRK reject.

Salty.

Right when I read the title I was like "oh my buddy Zenblaster from old SRK marketplace". Then after reading, the depression and reality of the situation kicked in. I'm such a piece of shit reject also :(.

My Evo fist fighting handle is Pat505 if anybody wants to practice online before evo?

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Wasabi texted me to look at this thread.

Goddamn, it was worth it.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
ur a fag ass bitch zenblast. taklin hella shit time too back it. i will at the next evo lookin to 'shack ur hand' for sure.

name is Lenn i will be lookin for u. dont even care bro heres my pic. thats me wearin a guile shirt from last evo (where pic was from).

been doin judo for 5 years now, iwill uchimata ur fat ass soooo hard head first into a drinking fountin not even joking bro.

Spoiler:
me_evo.jpg

P.S. come fuckin get some.
P.P.S. u suck.

Miley_OMG.gif

10/10

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
Man I should've put you on blast for never shipping me that Sega Genesis lot.

I remember this dude now, that sylvester stalone avatar, peter griffin town and jennifer foul being the paypal address.

Like two years ago, I had paid him for a Sega genesis lot and it took a few days for him to pm me to say he sent it.
I always buy shit from the states, so I waited the usual 2 weeks to get my goods but got worried when I got nothing. So I kept messaging him but he never replied. I waited 45 days and then took a paypal dispute. A day after that he pms me saying he's sorry and he is going to refund me, so I replied that i'd pay him back if I ever get the package, but he never refunded me.
I waited a few days and I did not get the package or the money back. I had to escalate the dispute to get my money back, I even lost money due to conversion. I had left for Iran that year so I forgot all about the ordeal when I got back.

You a fowl ass shiesty dude.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

I remember this dude now, that sylvester stalone avatar, peter griffin town and jennifer foul being the paypal address.

Like two years ago, I had paid him for a Sega genesis lot and it took a few days for him to pm me to say he sent it.
I always buy shit from the states, so I waited the usual 2 weeks to get my goods but got worried when I got nothing. So I kept messaging him but he never replied. I waited 45 days and then took a paypal dispute. A day after that he pms me saying he's sorry and he is going to refund me, so I replied that i'd pay him back if I ever get the package, but he never refunded me.
I waited a few days and I did not get the package or the money back. I had to escalate the dispute to get my money back, I even lost money due to conversion. I had left for Iran that year so I forgot all about the ordeal when I got back.

So now we have to ask... why didn't you give him negative feedback?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Nobody is willing to give people negative feedback, which is why the feedback score is sort of a useless measure.

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
So now we have to ask... why didn't you give him negative feedback?

I gave him the benefit of the doubt. He was saying something about having a kid on the way so I just assumed he was overwhelmed with the kid and didn't purposely try and fuck me over 80$. He was polite in his PMs with me, but I see his true character now with how he is acting in this thread.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member

I gave him the benefit of the doubt. He was saying something about having a kid on the way so I just assumed he was overwhelmed with the kid and didn't purposely try and fuck me over 80$. He was polite in his PMs with me, but I see his true character now with how he is acting in this thread.

Fuck that. He supposedly had goods, didn't deliver on them, took your money, and used the "family man" excuse to get away with it.

I want him to come in here and try to explain this bullshit before someone "puts him on blast" over at SRK.

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Just to be clear, I did leave negative feedback on eBay for my transaction with this penis.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
The use negative feedback seems to always be avoided out of fear of mutual assured destruction. Until something is done to ease worry over retaliation, it's never going to be used.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
There's no reason to be worried. A mod can and will remove any unwarranted feedback.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
I know, but until the word gets out, everyone will continue living with transactions that went poorly.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I know, but until the word gets out, everyone will continue living with transactions that went poorly.

Dude, anyone who's been part of the community for a while knows you. You don't need to worry about some asshat leaving you a neg.