Are you age 25? Are you older?

aria

Former Moderator
Check this out:

MA3YeuX.jpg

Assuming you live to age 77, each dot represents the weeks left in your life.

If you're older--no problem! Just tear off some rows as they each represent years.

I'm picturing an office conversation where someone who's 25 prints it out and offers to put it on their coworkers door, explaining what the dots stand for. The co-worker states that they're already 40-something, so he says "no problem" and nonchalantly tears those rows of dots off on one swoop: the sound of tearing paper would be horrible in that context. "Here you go" he says with a smug smile.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
so he says "no problem" and nonchalantly tears those rows of dots off on one swoop: the sound of tearing paper would be horrible in that context. "Here you go" he says with a smug smile.

Ugh....fuck off with that shit. = (

Whats worse is that for most people (including myself), 25 and under were the "best" years life had to offer.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Sweet... i'm just about half-way dead. No need to count, just fold that sucker in the middle and riiiiip! :(

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Looks like I've got quite a few dots yet to go.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
We'd all be so lucky to live that many more dots.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I stared at that image for three whole American minutes, but I didn't see anything. It's a dud.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
The sheet doesn't work if you plan to live forever.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I could waste at least one dots worth of time by turning that into an extremely long dot game, the one where you make boxes by taking turns drawing single lines connecting two dots.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I could waste at least one dots worth of time by turning that into an extremely long dot game, the one where you make boxes by taking turns drawing single lines connecting two dots.

Play it with a sibling or close friend, each week taking turns putting down a single line, that would be painful, especially as the years go by and the boxes start to fill up. : /

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
This is so depressing, no one wants to be reminded of their age. I am in my early 30 and crawling fast to my mid. Next thing you know your forty and reminiscing about when you were 20.

Last edited:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
What useless info!!

I just wasted 30 second of my life reading this!

And another 30 seconds replying to this!

I can't even believe I'm dignifying this with a response.

:angry:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
some of us are of orochi lineage and thus destined to die young

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
I plan on pulling a Hunter. S Thompson so, those dots ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
I'm picturing an office conversation where someone who's 25 prints it out and offers to put it on their coworkers door, explaining what the dots stand for. The co-worker states that they're already 40-something, so he says "no problem" and nonchalantly tears those rows of dots off on one swoop: the sound of tearing paper would be horrible in that context. "Here you go" he says with a smug smile.
My co-worker, whom I sit next to at work; we don't always get along.

I may, as you suggest, print this off and just place it anonymously on her keyboard with a key identifying what the whole image represents. She's the type of individual to react with "who on Earth would do such a thing? [to her]". Then I'll quite happily own up to it.

Thanks Aria. You just made Tuesday morning a little more interesting...

Marek

Banned
Whats worse is that for most people (including myself), 25 and under were the "best" years life had to offer.

For me, 26 was better than 25. 27 should be better than 26, too.

Im doing my best to keep improving my condition.

aria

Former Moderator

That's the way I look at it, it's got to keep getting better. I've had that belief since I was in high school and you'd hear some older people say "high school was the best years of my life" and all I could do was wonder exactly how terribly they'd messed up.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
That's the way I look at it, it's got to keep getting better. I've had that belief since I was in high school and you'd hear some older people say "high school was the best years of my life" and all I could do was wonder exactly how terribly they'd messed up.

Tis been getting better every goddamn year on this rock. High school was fucking terrible.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

yeah, 27 was better than 26. But I would say 27, 26, 25, 24, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 were better than 34, 35, and 36.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
To quote my father on his death bed: I'm not afraid of death but dying.

I wonder what it's like to die.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
high school was the best years of my life"

Not me man. I remember laying in bed at home with my hands be hide my head thinking" Fall 1995 a nightmare awaits me. I am being recalled back to a inner city high school. Do I have to go back to this hell again.

I wonder what it's like to die.

We are all going to find out, it's just a matter of time.