Alibaba Vewlix clones, anyone buy one?

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Three cabs isn't half my cabs breaking down. I did get a string of bad luck and it just happen to be my arcade cabs that particular 2 year span. I asked for helped but no one was able to fix it. I even sent it for repair and they couldn't do anything. I bought replacement chassis & none of them work. I still dont see how that can be negative towards me. You can call me out being trollish in the Unrelated/War room but i have always been in my best behavior in this section of the forum

As for other people's opinion of clones, obviously some do like it. mega330faggit seem to like his & so does wyo & childmolester friend. Im sure majority of people will be fine with it. I mention $1200 shipped is hell of deal, if that is true. For a modern cab that is hard to beat, only elitist would think otherwise. Still puzzled why i got called out for bullshit in my post. Maybe wyo is right about the butthurt & clique mentality. I think i made comment about radiantsvgun Vewlix cab having ugly stickers on facebook and it got around to the circle jerk group...Now i get random attacks not warranted.

I got no beef with you, if you don’t like Dangun art, that’s your choice. All this elitism talk you keep spouting is nonsense tbh. If you want to use clone cabs and arcade 1ups then that’s your thing. But saying a clone cabinet is the same as a real one and it’s got official parts ect, that’s a different story. I still lul at elitism, as many people come to me for help with their cabs and advice, people that I don’t even know and I’ll do the best I can. Some of these dude I’ve never met or talked to before and I’ll send a spare part their way to help them. Saying a clone is a clone and not the real thing isn’t elitism, it’s just a fact.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Lol bob is the expert on everything Data East, he knew that board was a conversion and was seeing if you’d try to pass it off as legit. Caught with your hands in the cookie jar. What’s next? Fake news?

Can you not comprehend that real boards can reside in the wrong case? No objective person can look at that conversation and say I was trying to pass off a conversion as real. The game came from an operator that probably swapped the case. The boards were factory soldered and matched scans I found online. Even if it was a conversion, I wouldn't ever try to bullshit someone about it. The only thing you're proving here is that Bob is a time wasting faggot and that you are a complete moron.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Check out my Elitist and Snobby New Net City I just finished!
n7eaJew.jpg

Oh wait, its a chopped Crazy Taxi I converted! OMG, I'm calling it a New Net City but it still has a 31K only monitor! Blasphemy!!! Burn me at the stake!!!

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
No offense but wooden/mdf home made cabs are so ghetto. Even moreso with my woodworking skills.

A $600 box prepopulated with controls and a monitor (chewlix) was the impetus, but as the details (and shipping costs) get tacked on nothing is really cheap enough to be impulse buy worth it.

I wonder how tekken looks at 640x480, I'll just play on my blast.

I know what you mean, most do look like shit.

I just kinda like the idea of a good monitor on a decent tater'able mount maybe even mounted to a wall... just have to make a control pedestal.

I think I just fell out of love with cabs lately.

Anyways carry on the drama lads.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
n7eaJew.jpg

Oh wait, its a chopped Crazy Taxi I converted! OMG, I'm calling it a New Net City but it still has a 31K only monitor! Blasphemy!!! Burn me at the stake!!!

Looks dooe.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
n7eaJew.jpg

I'll give you $50 shipped assuming the monitor is burn free.

mp send!

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
FR: ...When I saw a member died recently I was hoping it was you. Sadly not, it was a guy with a family. Now his kids are orphans and you're still alive. Proof if any was needed that karma isn't real.

Just want to point out the class with which everyone's pal, Wyo, conducts himself. Should have expected that from someone that would send a message like this:

20191218_205604.jpg

"Generally frowned upon."

IIRC, didnt someone from these boards go after Wyo after they found out he was pulling shit like this?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Given your track record as the forum's resident cockroach, you are pretty much the last person that should be lecturing others on what constitutes classless behavior. No one cares about your desperate attempts to create drama either.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Given your track record as the forum's resident cockroach, you are pretty much the last person that should be lecturing others on what constitutes classless behavior. No one cares about your desperate attempts to create drama either.

You certainly do, Little Nicky. And keep swinging from my nuts, Eurofag.