Azathoth
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Azathoth
      Azathoth reacted to Burning Fight!!'s post in the thread Breakers Collection Announced with Haha Haha.
      mom said it was my turn with the VISCO license
    • Azathoth
      Azathoth reacted to wataru330's post in the thread Fucking Amazon with Like Like.
      There is a hack for this. My local post master taught me this, and it works. For example: To send something straight to a P.O. Box...
    • Azathoth
      Azathoth replied to the thread Fucking Amazon.
      My parents live in a tiny rural town in Kentucky. Their last 4 orders, all shipped with Amazon's own delivery service, are being shipped...
    • Azathoth
      Azathoth reacted to StevenK's post in the thread Fucking Amazon with Like Like.
      They fucked with the standard version of prime music to the point it became unusable
    • Azathoth
      Azathoth replied to the thread Mega everdrive x3 & 32x nba jam.
      Is it booting to a black screen? I had a similar issue with mine. I'll check to see which edit I had to do with the ROM to get it to work.
    • Azathoth
      Azathoth reacted to pixeljunkie's post in the thread BigPEmu (Atari Jaguar Emulation) with Like Like.
      So, I've been playing this on and off the last few days. Excellent emulator. It's really made me realize something though...allow me to...
    • Azathoth
      Azathoth replied to the thread Xbox 360 wifi.
      One last thing: if you do the license transfer to your current system your games will not have to check in to Xbox live to boot.
    • Azathoth
      Azathoth replied to the thread Xbox 360 wifi.
      I had the same issue about a year ago. I assumed it was my external wifi adapter until I noticed I had the same issue on a separate 360...
    • Azathoth
      I saw a kid at target yesterday wearing a sonic the hedgehog hoodie that included hedgehog spines on the back. I thought about saying...
    • Azathoth
      Azathoth replied to the thread TMNT Cowabunga Collection.
      I just noticed today you can unlock every achievement/trophy in this game in about 3 minutes just by watching those speedrun videos they...
    • Azathoth
      Azathoth reacted to HornheaDD's post in the thread Wow.....just......wow.... with Haha Haha.
      Lady Decade episode "DID YOU BUGGAHS KNOW DAT JEW COULD PLAY SOMMA DEM GOIMES ON THE ZUPAH NINZENZO? FOLLOW AN' LIKE, INNIT! WOT!? PISSAH"
    • Azathoth
      Azathoth replied to the thread TMNT Cowabunga Collection.
      The SNK 40th collection was a complete mess. Digital Eclipse tends to hype every release up like it's going to be the greatest thing...
    • Azathoth
      Azathoth replied to the thread Nostalgia Boner.
      Maybe I failed to word my reply correctly. I'm not saying that I have this arbitrary cutoff point where I refuse to touch anything past...
    • Azathoth
      Azathoth replied to the thread Nostalgia Boner.
      I've noticed this a lot with myself over the last few years. I'm hesitant to try any new games (even new retro stuff). I'd rather spend...
    • Azathoth
      Azathoth reacted to 100proof's post in the thread Jason David Frank dead at 49 with Like Like.
      Guys aren't good at practicing self-care. Reach out to your homies if you know they're going through it (divorce, unemployment, etc.).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…