Opethian... I need answers....

Status
Not open for further replies.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don't understand why mjmrmr didnt just send it to a dumper first before selling it.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Muchi...shhhh...adults are talking here. You have nothing here, end of the day it's just code and a deal that doesn't involve you...shhhh

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Opes... :(

What's a DDP 3? Is that where there's 3 dongs and 2 holes?

Last edited:

tomwaits

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Apparently there's a fine line between 'preservationists' and self-entitled, disrespectful rom hoarding assholes.

People like muchi spork are exactly why people like me distance ourselves from the shootie community. Its a video game dude, you arent entitled to a rom dump of it, if you want one so bad then you spend your time and resources making it happen. Ope doesnt owe you that unless he said he would specifically do it as part of the deal. These fucking mame dump rom hounds are super aggressive shitbags, just like muchi spork here.

If I were in opes shoes, and had implied that I "may" dump those roms. Then I started getting 15 fucking emails and pm's from these people a day demanding rom dumps. I would either pull a tonk and make a video of me putting a bullet through the board or I would sell it on, but I definitely wouldnt cower to their demands. It's his board dude, its his property, you arent entitled to tell anyone else what the fuck to do especially with their own property.

The seller learned a lesson and he will now send first to a rom dumper. Everyone else reading this now knows to do the same if its a priority for them to preserve these games.

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
I don't understand why mjmrmr didnt just send it to a dumper first before selling it.
allegedly Opethetian was supposed to be that dumper he's been around long enough, idk if he's done this in the past or what

hey Spork if you had such a raging hardon for this game why the fuck did you not put up that sweet youtube money to get this done yourself

guy shows up late to the party & he's mad that the keg is empty

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
These fucking mame dump rom hounds are super aggressive shitbags, just like muchi spork here.

But he's a YT celebrity. Clearly he's not on the same level as the rest of us pleebs.

If I were in opes shoes, and had implied that I "may" dump those roms. Then I started getting 15 fucking emails and pm's from these people a day demanding rom dumps. I would either pull a tonk and make a video of me putting a bullet through the board or I would sell it on, but I definitely wouldnt cower to their demands. It's his board dude, its his property, you arent entitled to tell anyone else what the fuck to do especially with their own property.

Very feasible explanation. Better to get rid of it and be done with it than deal with the constant aggravation.

There's prolly little to no difference between regular DOJ and that board.

Ope prolly played it, realized that DOJ sucks, and cut his losses.

I don't think he did anything malicious. The rest of these five-alarm faggots seem to think that this was "owed" to them.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
this drama is retarded

spork give me money faget

Dont get me wrong filthy, I dont care how small those changes may be or how shitty I personally think doj is, I do find the story and any revision worth saving. I think its an absolute shame if it never gets dumped and preserved and released to the public. However its the entitlement and aggression that these roms are often pursued with that make me think, just let it burn.

Both parties involved in this deal are well known here, I believe both are great people. This is a misunderstanding, things should have been handled a little differently by both parties maybe but ope shouldnt be getting battered for this. Everyone is so offended by his post which is silly, if anything he owes an explanation to mrjmr, not the public, but rot doesnt like pm's and he likes things posted publicly and he's the mod. Either ope complies or he wont, no big deal.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I was just wondering if there was an actual argument against my position, even by forum members with a brain and there clearly isn't.

Here are some facts:

1. You're a n00b. You don't know shit.
2. You're a fagit.
3. You're not entitled to a damn thing.
4. You're out of your element.

I was just wondering if you can argue any of these points.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I bet Ope still has the board and is just playin with ya'll :lolz:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Here are some facts:

1. You're a n00b. You don't know shit.
2. You're a fagit.
3. You're not entitled to a damn thing.
4. You're out of your element.

I was just wondering if you can argue any of these points.

All of this, and I'm still waiting for that link to his world famous YouTube channel.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Everyone is so offended by his post which is silly, if anything he owes an explanation to mrjmr, not the public, but rot doesnt like pm's and he likes things posted publicly and he's the mod. Either ope complies or he wont, no big deal.
I'm not owed anything; I appreciate that others care about this, but on a personal level it's not a concern/priority of mine. I didn't reach out to anyone about this. I came home from a July 4th party to a PM from Rot asking me to weigh in a thread he started. I told Rot in my response pm to him that it was never a cut-and-dried demand or term; there was a brief conversation about it and I left with the impression Ope intended to dump it when he got it. That was it.

I know Alex and Eric a bit from PM's and deals and had no issues with their questions, that said, there were a lot of others day 1, the day I posted the pic, telling me I need to dump it now. I told a guy I didn't know how to do that, but i'd be glad to if I could do it safely. Rather than tell me the steps, he instead insulted me for not knowing. There are lots of these people. These are the same people who pay to have their plumbing fixed, electric wired, and trees cut down. If that was happening to Ope, then I can see just being done with it. No patience for that.

I hesitate to say this next part. There are more of these; quite a few, which isn't surprising seeing as Hong Kong and Beijing both have huge arcade communities.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I'm not owed anything; I appreciate that others care about this, but on a personal level it's not a concern/priority of mine. I didn't reach out to anyone about this. I came home from a July 4th party to a PM from Rot asking me to weigh in a thread he started. I told Rot in my response pm to him that it was never a cut-and-dried demand or term; there was a brief conversation about it and I left with the impression Ope intended to dump it when he got it. That was it.

I know Alex and Eric a bit from PM's and deals and had no issues with their questions, that said, there were a lot of others day 1, the day I posted the pic, telling me I need to dump it now. I told a guy I didn't know how to do that, but i'd be glad to if I could do it safely. Rather than tell me the steps, he instead insulted me for not knowing. There are lots of these people. These are the same people who pay to have their plumbing fixed, electric wired, and trees cut down. If that was happening to Ope, then I can see just being done with it. No patience for that.

I hesitate to say this next part. There are more of these; quite a few, which isn't surprising seeing as Hong Kong and Beijing both have huge arcade communities.

So this guy insulted you for not knowing how to dump a Rom? Sounds like a real douche. I don't know how to dump a rom either and the last thing I would do is practice on a expensive board risking messing it up.

After reading all 6 pages, I just think this was just a misunderstanding and no one was at fault. Maybe the next guy who bought the board will dump it. If he doesn't than ohh well.

Last edited:

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
...There are more of these; quite a few...

Funny how that was never taken into consideration, and how people in the original thread believed this one board was a legit "prototype" and are still running with it.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
I went to sleep and this spork dude is trying to 1cc the War Room for his YT channel smdh

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I'm glad this planet will be destroyed in a few billion years at least and all this faggotry along with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.