New DavidG special - Jockey GP

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
Just admit that you guys produced the inserts, manuals, and stickers, and packaged the games up yourselves. There's nothing to be ashamed of. 12 years later, the game that you two produced can sell for more than the official Japanese version. You should be proud of that.
They simply can't do that: to admit the obvious would put them right alongside of DavidG :D

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
DavidG should have refunded the entire amount altogether.

From what I remember, David supplied the NeoStore with more than $30k worth of product so chamane could get his $25k refund and Shawn can also make his 25% commission.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
From what I remember, David supplied the NeoStore with more than $30k worth of product so chamane could get his $25k refund and Shawn can also make his 25% commission.

That's true. Shawn made a ridiculous amount of money.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
How fast did those AF3's sell, and what happened with the other 3?

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Silly n00b...

Steven... Shawn takes a LOT of shit.... always has... he can handle himself...

I've made my points clear... The so called "Old Tylmers" don't care enough to post... or get involved...

I'm only posting because I like you and wanna tell you how things are...

If you want to know my standpoint:

1) I Don't like DavidG....
2) I Don't like the way Tonk used his rep to force thru an awesome scam...
3) I Don't like the way Tonk's allies have forgotten the fact that... a scam is a scam...
4) I don't like Chrisr....

xROTx

Duly noted. P.s. old tymers was meant with the greatest of respect lol

TonK

Least Valuable Player
How fast did those AF3's sell, and what happened with the other 3?

Everyone who owns an AeroFighters 3 has been revealed.

- 8man
- Wolf
- BRANDI
- Billy
- Geddon
- Chamane - refunded - back to David

5 in the wild and one with David.

TonK

Least Valuable Player

But people think Shawn did it out of the goodness of his heart, lol.

David has a ton of money invested in custom PCB's and other Neo Geo stuff - don't be surprised to see more of it in the NeoStore.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Other Neo stuff ... as in newly made moulds for cart shells and snap lock cases?

I have been wondering that for months now. Seemed a bit odd, such a long delay.

Didn't you mention in another thread that the davidg cart case had a different texture to it.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Other Neo stuff ... as in newly made moulds for cart shells and snap lock cases?

Yes. Plus he was building custom boards - and I still don't know what the $28k I sent to JRW Designs paid for.

He claimed he could get the snap lock mold. So who knows if he's making them.

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
Fully licensed, maybe, not fully produced. If it was produced by SNK, the paper for the manuals wouldn't have been so thick and stiff. Throughout the history of Neo-Geo-dom, there have been changes in the manuals only from the pre-CD large booklets to the CD era smaller booklets, and then from the SNK years to the Playmore years there was a change in the standard again. But KoF 2000 NGF edition had much different paper than anything that SNK ever made.

Just admit that you guys produced the inserts, manuals, and stickers, and packaged the games up yourselves. There's nothing to be ashamed of. 12 years later, the game that you two produced can sell for more than the official Japanese version. You should be proud of that.

anyone with a King of Fighters 2000 English flyer, direct from snk Japan can examine the paper stock and tell you how it compares to the snk Japan printed kof 2000 English. The release was unique in the history of the neo geo, and NGF was completely transparent from day one about how we obtained the the deal with snk Japan, how many were being produced, when it would he released, how much it would cost, and what counterfeit defense mechanisms we would use with the stickers and stamps.

This is what you call full disclosure, and if you wanted to check for yourself as many did, you could call snk Japan directly.

Brandi is a fool who participated in the initial failed attempt to bootleg kof 2000 English, but was foiled along with others. NGF evolved an even more elaborate mechanism to prevent the owners of this cartridge, many who bought at release for 399, from seeing a devaluing due to fraud.

I stand by my statement that Brandi and chamane probably have at least a 25% bootleg rate in their own collections.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
By the way. This is the definition of throwing someone under the bus. He hung me out to dry, and I'm just proving that he has nothing hanging over my head.

He'll still say the games are real. And nobody will ever know the truth.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Now that I SHIT on all the fucking haters and shot a hole in Shawn's "flawless" rep not to mention outing FTL as a fucking liar.

Is there anything else?

I'm getting email of support, and received PM's from other members voicing their support.

If you agree with what is being said here, grow some balls and have your say.

Fuck this site - and fuck its owner. Nothing but a trust fund baby. He's a crook.

Fuck his puppets.

And fuck all you who doubted me, grasping at straws to find other excuses.

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
Jockey Grandprix English AES by DG

Qty remaining = 8 lol

da66en

Zero's Secretary
Now that I SHIT on all the fucking haters and shot a hole in Shawn's "flawless" rep not to mention outing FTL as a fucking liar.

Is there anything else?

I'm getting email of support, and received PM's from other members voicing their support.

If you agree with what is being said here, grow some balls and have your say.

Fuck this site - and fuck its owner. Nothing but a trust fund baby. He's a crook.

Fuck his puppets.

And fuck all you who doubted me, grasping at straws to find other excuses.

Shawn's innocence and your innocence are not related - they are separate issues.

6tusBeckmesser

Mr. Big's Thug
*tin foil hat on* this thread is in fact an elaborate promotion for that bootleg AES JGP

*reality* people will buy anything as long as it is limited and expensive

TonK

Least Valuable Player
*tin foil hat on* this thread is in fact an elaborate promotion for that bootleg AES JGP

*reality* people will buy anything as long as it is limited and expensive

*painful reality* 8man is buying a game from someone he claims ripped him for $30k.

Nothing wrong there.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
This is the info you guys all wanted.

You wanted full disclosure, here it is.

Why don't you guys grow some balls and say what's on your mind?

I applaud the members who have stood up to Shawn's money grubbing shady ass.

Wish there were more like you.

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
BRANDI told me you saw the game. So quit fucking lying.

I'm sorry to disappoint you. You can ask here Brandi. I have never seen his or any of the af 3 home carts.

I did not lie. Simple truth here. Ask here Brandi.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I'm sorry to disappoint you. You can ask here Brandi. I have never seen his or any of the af 3 home carts.

I did not lie. Simple truth here. Ask here Brandi.

I have the email BRANDI sent me claiming you saw it. You're a liar.

Sorry Michele, I'm not taking Simone's shit anymore and neither should you.

96c989fd905020e836160ba8dd19f7c9_zpsc920e07d.jpg

Dig yourself out of that motherfucker.

Yeah.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Shawn, did you get your money back from Ray Young via your credit card as David claims?

Did you blackmail Ray Young as David claims?

David talked a ton of shit about how bad he wants to sting you.

I went along with it because I hate you.

Says he has shit on you - better watch out.

P.S. How do you feel about the Arcade Serial Number 000's that David claims to have?

Ray stuck his dick in your ass, huh?

Last edited: