New DavidG special - Jockey GP

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
I don't know who LN is, I only bought one PS2 from you and I still have it here complete.

you sure about that David?

Let’s call them what they are, he was peddling his Phantom-2 converters. If DavigG had contacted me more than once prior to recently, then it was likely through one of his other alias: Liviu Nita or that woman that he has buyers make their cashier’s checks out to with the initials JS.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?236191-The-Reveal&p=3397768&viewfull=1#post3397768

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Nice find Lantus, wow.

DavidG caught up lying with his pants down, it´s not going to get any more obvious than that unless he makes a total turnaround and admits everything.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member

I hope Shawn's not dealing with any of these guys.

The wiry Liviu Nita, carrying a shoulder bag, looks more like a boxer. He travels to Moldova frequently with Bivolaru. In 1999 he was arrested and later sentenced to prison for issuing counterfeit checks to purchase oil from a Romanian state-owned refinery. The Niță case stirred a national scandal in 2000 when he told prosecutors that money he earned in the deal was meant for the coffers of the Democratic Party (currently the Democratic Liberal Party-PDL). The late MP Corneliu Ruse, was an associate of Niță in the Sun Oil Company that perpetrated the fraud and was also the connection between Niță and the party. The investigation led to other PDL leaders although they were not prosecuted. Niță was released on probation in 2001. In 2004 he was pardoned by then President Ion Iliescu and went back in business. Now, however, he is using offshore companies.

https://reportingproject.net/occrp/index.php/en/ccwatch/cc-watch-indepth/1558-controversial-businessmen-move-into-moldova

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
BwIySmx.jpg

TonK

Least Valuable Player

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Kind of like with the whole AF3 Cart supposed to be real thing.

Anyhow the more this guy posts, the more I start thinking I owe Tonk an apology.

You don't owe me anything. I'd like David to respond to me here though.

Hopefully the truth will finally come out, because if he did make the games, that means he stole from 4 of my friends.

I won't be happy.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
By the way... found some new info on "David" - will post as it becomes available.

Shotgun

n00b
I'm asking everyone. Is his name really David Garrett?

Shawn, is that his name?

Almost all of the money orders were made out to Judith Sule.

Go from there.

I saw that on the french neogeo forum posted by chamane :

David Garett (pardon Dany Vassino puisque c le vrai nom de cette fripouille)

If it helps...

Not likely. Because... Providence. If the games really were from John Barrones collection, why not telling so? Maybe not from the beginning, but at latest when shit was starting to hit the fan... But all we got then were some pics of an 8 slot mobo and some more elaborate...

Lies.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Not likely. Because... Providence. If the games really were from John Barrones collection, why not telling so? Maybe not from the beginning, but at latest when shit was starting to hit the fan... But all we got then were some pics of an 8 slot mobo and some more elaborate...

Lies.

Rest assured that John Barone's treasures sleep here. XD

DSC00052-1.jpg