Search results

1. JustinS

WTB Muchi Muchi Pork / Pink Sweets Xbox360

Want to buy.. Muchi Muchi Pork / Pink Sweets Complete with Case and Booklet. thanks, let me know via PM or email. - Justin
  2. JustinS

Gatling Gears Sale 50% off $4.99. Pretty fun litle Mech shooter game..

Link to todays deal 5/3/2012 http://store.steampowered.com/app/102810/ Watch the video on steam if youve never seen it before. great little game for $4.99 on sale or even $9.99 which is the regular price.
  3. JustinS

Astro City missing Screws.

Hi guys, I have an Astro City Cabinet that I bought from Ken at the game room The screws Im missing in several of my cabs are the 4 screws that hold the Joystick to the inside of the Control Panel. Does anyone know where I can locate the screws or find a replacement?
  4. JustinS

Atomiswave wont work on my LCD TV, Suggestions??

Im using a supergun, when I hook up my Atomiswave to my Samsung LCD TV or my Toshiba LCD TV I get nothing. (no signal recognized) when I hook up to my LCD Computer Monitor it works just fine. Do you you think the HD Box Pro will be able to convert my signal so I can use it on a at Standard...
  5. JustinS

Holiday Deals 11/25 ..Sin and Punishment for Wii $15.99 Free Shipping

Its a good price for a good game. 11/25/10 Sin and Punishment http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190161&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=10446076&PID=3640425&SID=skim384X616
  6. JustinS

WTB Streetfighter Alpha 3 Marquee

Just searching for a good condition Authentic/Original Street Fighter Alpha 3 Marquee. If you have one your willing to sell let me know. or if you have a lead on where I can find one I appreciate the help.:)
  7. JustinS

Wheres a good place to buy Raiden Fighters 2 without getting Raped.

Raiden Fighters 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldet7tLnt6I&feature=related Wheres a good place to buy this game??? Anyone have it and want to sell it or know where I can buy it LMK
  8. JustinS

MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2 Naomi Cart + FREE Aftermaket Moves list (with Pics)

Prices Include Shipping within US. Canada add $5 Paypal preferred, Gift or 4% Paypal Fees. Marvel VS Capcom 2 Cart (mother board not included) $215 Up Close scan of moveslist/instruction card. Nice reproduction artset, Water Resistant SOLD Capcom I/O $150 Cables included SOLD
  9. JustinS

Found Armored Warriors / Powered Gear US or Jap

Armored Warriors / Powered Gear Doesnt matter to me. Blue or Green. If you have it let me know. Phoenixed is fine with me.
  10. JustinS

Is my Power supply Dead? Astro City.

Last night I rotated my monitor for Esp.rade everything played great. Looked great. No issues, no hints of issues. I shut off my cab at the power supply, go around the back of my cab and pull the plug all together as a second precaution. Today, I plug in the cab in the back... go to the...
  11. JustinS

Wanted AVP and D&D Mystara Artsets English

Looking for: AVP and D&D Mystar Art Sets English Thanks to a few good members here (found D&D Shadow of Mystara and AVP B Boards)
  12. JustinS

Rail Shooters for new consoles??

Im itching to play some rail shooters lately. Anyone have these? Im wanting some honest opinions about them. I Wish Xbox 360 and PS3 were making Rail shooters. I do like being able to use my LCD TV Wii seems to have a few: Ghost Squad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UEWZWpTVac House of the...
  13. JustinS

Arcade/Console Gaming Music. Forgotten and Remembered..

I wasnt sure where to post this. If its in the wrong place sorry in advance. Just thought Id start a thread dedicated to Gaming Music. Not sure If its been done before but I havent seen one so I thought Id post one. The Goal : is to start a Music thread that stays on topic. Gaming music that...
  14. JustinS

Found Naomi GD Rom Power Cable + Marvel VS Capcom 2 Cart

Looking for a Naomi GD-rom power cable. I dont see any on the Sega-Naomi Forum at the moment and thought Id ask here. Its all I need to get some games up and running. Also looking for Marvel VS Capcom 2 Naomi Cart Let me know. Thanks ***** Found on the Sega-Naomi.com Forum
  15. JustinS

Replacement Light Fixture for Astro City???

Where Do I get a replacement ballast for an Astro City or New Astro City Cabinet? All mine seem to go out and the fixture seems to be the cause unless there is a cheap fix I planned to replace them with a fixture. Power is going to it but the fixtures dont light up or in some cases stay light...
  16. JustinS

Dreamcast to JAMMA.. Best WAY??

Hey Guys, Im sure that IM pretty late to the party but after a ton of hours worked I was able to save up and purchase a few Astro City cabs. I am a Total Newbie on the subject and dont want to hack anything inside the cabs. I have some PCBs but there is no way in the world I can afford some of...
  17. JustinS

MVS Games FS *SOLD*

Everyone interested thank you. I am selling in the order that the offers are given. Games are considered sold when they are paid for. First to pay is the first to own. I will give buyer an hour after mutual agreement has been made to make payment otherwise item will become available again...
  18. JustinS

Help me build a Neo Mini Marquee Collection

Where is the best place to get a complete/semi complete collection of the Neo Mini Marquee collection? Several of the old posts lead to broken links. I hope to print my own and need the website or files from someone who might have good scans of originals? 300 DPI? It would be pretty cool if we...
  19. JustinS

Astro City & the Troubling 4th Button HELP!!

I recently purchased an Astro City Cab and bought a MV-1B board from Big Bear. The Question I have now is how can I easily wire in the 4th button for Neo with my current setup? I searched some but I guess My searching skills weren't getting it done so I thought Id post here for Ideas and...
  20. JustinS

What do you think about this subwoofer?

Its a sub video for Elemental Designs. What do you think? Watch the movement of the sub in the video. http://www.edesignaudio.com/13kv2_video.php