Astro City missing Screws.

JustinS

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Hi guys,
I have an Astro City Cabinet
that I bought from Ken at the game room

The screws Im missing in several of my cabs are the 4 screws that hold the Joystick to the inside of the Control Panel.

Does anyone know where I can locate the screws or find a replacement?

5745204486_a9898828ef.jpg

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Even for Japanese Cabs like an Astro City?

call them up! thier customer service is top notch. once i needed a particular part (a cab specific marquis piece) and they directed me to someone who could help. it's at least a great place to start. plus its just some screws. only difference is yours will probably be metric.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
thats what i was saying. if they dont have it im sure they can help you on your next step. also i just looked- they have a bunch of metric stuff.

JustinS

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I appreciate the help but I cant find anything on there. Happ doesnt carry parts for Astro City cabs.
They are a distributor of US gaming supplies.

Any Astro City owners have any suggestions? Im sure Im not the only one missing this part

SSS

neo retired
Screw happ, do you work for them or something? You keep recommending them for every situation. If you have candy cabs there should be no need to order from Happ, ever. Last time I checked with them there was a minimum order $$ amount. 4 bolts isn't anywhere near that.

Here's what you do, take out the control panel and bring it with you to the local hardware store (lowes, home depot etc..) browse through their metric screws/bolts until you find something that fits. Total cost should be like 2 bucks or less.

MKL

Basara's Blade Keeper
20 Year Member
I think they are M4 threaded holes. To confirm this take one of the carriage bolts that hold the CP down (as those are M4 for sure) and see if it fits.

If they are M4 and can't find them in local stores I can send you some (for free of course).

Last edited:

JustinS

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I think they are M4 threaded holes. To confirm this take one of the carriage bolts that hold the CP down (as those are M4 for sure) and see if it fits.

If they are M4 and can't find them in local stores I can send you some (for free of course).

Thats Generous of you. Ill check on that and see if the carriage bolts fit or not and get back to you about it.