Found Armored Warriors / Powered Gear US or Jap

JustinS

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Armored Warriors / Powered Gear

Doesnt matter to me. Blue or Green.

If you have it let me know. Phoenixed is fine with me.

Last edited:

JustinS

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
hey Justin! i just got a A+b english phenioxed asia version with brackets and clips for $130 on ebay, there is 2 more copys on ebay both $200 then there shipping cost i dont know.

here is a link both in english

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ARMORED-WARRIOR-...933?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f04286195

good luck my friend!

I really appreciate that.

Im not much of an Asia Board collector. I may be asking a lot but
Im after a Blue or Green board.

seriously though. Thanks Bains1989

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I really appreciate that.

Im not much of an Asia Board collector. I may be asking a lot but
Im after a Blue or Green board.

seriously though. Thanks Bains1989

If your picky you are going to be looking for a while longer for this boards. Why do people have no love for grey boards.

The board can be converted from grey to to Jap/U.S with a donor blue/green board by either transplanting the roms or if you want to keep it battery powered by changing the connectors.

JustinS

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
If your picky you are going to be looking for a while longer for this boards. Why do people have no love for grey boards.

The board can be converted from grey to to Jap/U.S with a donor blue/green board by either transplanting the roms or if you want to keep it battery powered by changing the connectors.

Hey Mainman,

Ive just always heard/read that the build quality is lower on grey boards.
Yes/ No?

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Hey Mainman,

Ive just always heard/read that the build quality is lower on grey boards.
Yes/ No?

OMG, who told you that. The manufacturing is the same as the other regions. The only issue is grey/orange boards motherboards are harder to come by and they are not as storage friendly or pretty because the connectors take up more space and protrude out of the shell.

Just make sure you are not getting a boot as grey and ESPECIALLY orange boards are more prone to this.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
OMG, who told you that. The manufacturing is the same as the other regions. The only issue is grey/orange boards motherboards are harder to come by and they are not as storage friendly or pretty because the connectors take up more space and protrude out of the shell.

Just make sure you are not getting a boot as grey and ESPECIALLY orange boards are more prone to this.

I'd always heard/read the same thing. Hasn't stopped me from owning grey boards in the past, but I'd the same understanding that they were less desirable due to build quality. Weird.

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Color doesn't bother me. The only problem with grey is the connector like mainman said. Most of my grey boards were sold with an a-board and I store them attached so it doesn't affect me that much. Some of the asian versions of games have small differences but you won't notice most of them unless you're looking.

Orange boards have the one long connector also but they are usually pretty banged up because they were used as boots or converted several times to other games by the Capcom distributor in South America (Romstar?).

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I'd always heard/read the same thing. Hasn't stopped me from owning grey boards in the past, but I'd the same understanding that they were less desirable due to build quality. Weird.

I think you guys or girls in your case are misunderstanding what is meant by build quality. I think instead of built quality I believe you or your source really mean built difference because as you know the grey boards use a different mobo which is a burden to have to find/buy and have installed since blue and green boards can use the same mobo.

btw sammy return feedback would be appreciated for that transaction we had

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 98%
98   2   0
I think you guys or girls in your case are misunderstanding what is meant by build quality. I think instead of built quality I believe you or your source really mean built difference because as you know the grey boards use a different mobo which is a burden to have to find/buy and have installed since blue and green boards can use the same mobo.

btw sammy return feedback would be appreciated for that transaction we had

Entirely possible I'd misinterpreted what I was reading. Good to know the truth! Feedback left. I suck at that sometimes :(.

JustinS

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Thanks for the info.

The price would have to be fairly discounted for me to accept a grey board.

Id still prefer a Blue or Green board.