Search results

1. EddyIori

NINJA COMMANDO AES GRAPHICS GLITCHED

Well someday it started with this glitches, I thought it would be dirty conector/cartridge and cleaned the hell of it but nothing works. BTW the neo works all other games and I have tested the game also on a low serial neo. Took out the 4 C roms and read them back on my programmer. Tested them...
  2. EddyIori

Help with a Wells-Gardner U5000 arcade monitor

Well, got this from an auction plugged it and turned on and got this sorta screen. I noticed a smell of resistors getting hot. As I looked to it this big resistor was kinda like a lamp glowing. So I turned it off instantly. After it cooled down I turned on agai so I could take the pictures of...
  3. EddyIori

KOF '98 GRAFX PROBLEMS

That's it, got this kof 98 from a friend and it does have these problems as you can see in the pics. Also when press start it let me choose the fighters ald when is to enter the stage it just gives black screen. But if I press the select+start to bring the unibios menu it does come I can change...
  4. EddyIori

Fight Fever

Anyone may have the list of moves of this strange game??? Just got it and trying to play but hell, the moves are damn ugly to do.
  5. EddyIori

NEO-MVH MV2F Sync problems

Well guys just some days ago I had fixed a monitor that was crappy. Then I have ordered a new one but 29 inch. Hooked it up to my Neo Geo CDZ (RGB bypass modded) and all is worderful. Then I decided to play some World Heroes Perfect on my 2 slot MVS board and then no freaking sync!!! just some...
  6. EddyIori

Monitor waves

Hi guys, my rgb monitor started to produce waves from the bottom to the upper part of the screen. What could be done to solve this? :conf:
  7. EddyIori

Adding more backup ram to neo cd

I was wondering if it may be possible to do this. What do you people think???:conf:
  8. EddyIori

NEO GEO CDZ IS REALLY VERY BETTER.

I got my neo cdz this week ( oh god it took ages, but better late than never lol ), and through I have completely disassembled and cleaned it and also examined all details of it since I never found pictures of it on the internet I just listed some differences I found. 1 - Chipset was modified...
  9. EddyIori

stange mods on mvs carts

I have two carts that have some strange mods. I just want to know if only mines are that different or all line is modded. :conf: here are the pics: http://www.sgrepository.com/modules/xcgal/displayimage.php?pid=533&album=lastup&cat=&pos=0...
  10. EddyIori

kof '98 doubt... is that original???

I've just received a kof'98 today and when I oppened it I was kinda surprised that this board looks this way. It looks to unprofessional in my oppinion and different from all mvs games i saw. Though all the chips are original I'm not yet sure. Also have some differences from the aes cart my...
  11. EddyIori

R2N SCANS

Anyone who have one ne of them may be kind enough to scan both sides of it for me?
  12. EddyIori

NTSC ENCODER

Well, I am consolizing my 2 slot mvs board and now it comes to the part where I need to put a ntsc encoder to make it work on a tv. I have seen some schematics on how to do it over the internet. But I would be much more confident hearing opinions from people that had made it. I have in hand...
  13. EddyIori

Shock Troopers 2 no sound

I got a Shock Troopers 2 for really cheap but it has no sound. I opened it and its all original, no broken traces or even signal of corrosion. When I use the Universe Bios to access the sound test it says it can't start the sound. All my other carts work perfectly. Anyone have a clue of what can...
  14. EddyIori

UNIVERSE BIOS TO NEO GEO CD

I just wanna ask if there is this possibility, since many people do only have a cd system. Being able to get all debug and cheats would be nasty. :D
  15. EddyIori

cartuchos MVS

Olá! Alguém que tenha e queira trocar ou vender cartuchos MVS??? Possuo cds pra Neo GEo CD também. :glee:
  16. EddyIori

HOW TO CONVERT AES TO MVS

I want to convert a Magician Lord to mvs format. What game to sacrifice to make it? Anyone to help?? Thankz. :help:
  17. EddyIori

PHANTOM 1 SCANS

Hello. I was thinking if any of you here whoi had a Phantom 1 would disassemble it and take hi resolution pics or scan the boards. I searched over all places and I cant find it. OK I am a very curious person and I am thinking seriously abou that possibility of playing AES games on a MVS...
  18. EddyIori

VIDEO RAM ERRORS

hello guys!! I am having such a sad time with this MV1-FZ . When I turn it on the following message appears in the screen: COLOR RAM BANK0 ERROR ADDRESS WRITE READ 00400000 5555 FF55 Then nothing more can be done. I can change components if its needed but I need to know wich ones...