Fight Fever

EddyIori

New Challenger
Anyone may have the list of moves of this strange game??? Just got it and trying to play but hell, the moves are damn ugly to do.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Put that shit in the trash can and play kof.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
As crazy as it sounds, I actually enjoy Fight Fever. (please dont flame the shit out of me, LOL!) The game leaves alot to be disired, and I thought it was strange how they used the same instruments and sound fx as Art of Fighting, but still the game felt somewhat original and was fun to play through like any SF2 ripoff. I found the moves much easier to pull off than the original Fatal Fury (which aint saying much I know) and I think its the only korean game on the NeoGeo system, which is neat. All in all I know the game gets bashed all the time, but why? Theres a million SF2 knockoffs that dont get bashed as much by far. The game is not the greatest NG fighter but its certainly not the worst.

Haha my god I must be insane defending this game. But then again when I tell people I have this game on AES and MVS and would have it on NeoCD if it was out, is just plain funny to see thier reaction.... its as if I told them LOSJ was the greatest boxing game of all time, lol.

Dandy-J

Crazed MVS Addict
Hmm... I remember playing this game once or twice in the arcade back home, I dont remember if I like it or not,... lemme go check it out real quick.

EDIT: Now I remember why I don't remember, repressed memories.. Well, I played it to the last stage, the boss started wiggling all crazy and flailing his arms everywhere.. at which point I turned it off. And... this game is indeed terrible >< It's funny to see how many sounds and graphics they just ripped from other SNK games, I even think the BGM for the army dude was just a sound-rearrange of Raiden's BGM. LOLLERZ!

But I guess it isn't bad for their first attempt (assuming here) at a game, just terrible for a Neo Geo fighting game. ^___^

Last edited:

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Yeah, I'd have to agree this game is pretty terrible. It does a good job of sitting on my shelf:smirk: . The gameplay leaves a lot to be desired and the graphics, well not bad, but not that good either.

Dandy-J

Crazed MVS Addict
loegan43 said:
The gameplay leaves a lot to be desired and the graphics, well not bad, but not that good either.

Considering the game was well over 100megs it should have been better than good I think. Same thing with the music. ><

EDIT: I also realized that for 100 plus megs that the character animations should have been better, I mean, 1 character ( I think the china guy) has 2 frames of animation for his idle stance,... TWO!!! If an snes port was ever made, it would have made a near arcade perfect port to console. XD

Last edited: