Search results

1. TrailerTrash

Sega Saturn Help

Well, I was browsing my favorite thrift store today looking for complete NES/Genesis games like I always do until my eyes saw a Sega Saturn box. Now my heart started racing and I tried to be cool (always wanted a saturn). I look over and I notice the price tag was $4.99, trying not to rip the...
  2. TrailerTrash

HDTV question/opinion

Alright so my family tonight while I was at work decided to get a HDTV after I have been planning to get one for myself, they bought a 27" regular HDTV that supports 1080i and a few other things for $300. They mentioned that the store has another for $450 that is widescreen and I could pick it...
  3. TrailerTrash

FS: Sealed KOF '99 for PS

Alright here on my desk is a brand new still plastic wrapped copy of King of Fighters '99 for the PSX, PS1. I am asking $10 + shipping which shouldn't be much at all and only in the USA please. I am asking money order as the way to get my mutha fuking money :buttrock: If your asking "well...
  4. TrailerTrash

FS Super Gameboy Player

Alright since I don't have a SNES at this time I am selling this Super Gameboy player for SNES. I took it over to my friend kurts house where he had a beat up SNES and we tested it on Killer Instinct and Wario Land in which born loaded and ran just fine. I'm asking $8 + shipping USA only and...
  5. TrailerTrash

FS: New and still sealed NGPC

Alright I have here a new and sealed (never opened) Neo Geo Pocket Color still in box with it's stuff for $30 (postal money order) plus shipping in USA only please. I bought this one and a another w/ sonic and I figure I only need one of them. It's color is "clear". I scanned front and back...
  6. TrailerTrash

FS: Un-opened Original Intellivision Game

Alright, I am selling a un-common (from the price guide) un-opened Intellivision game here for $5 plus shipping. I only accept a postal money order and I promise to ship fast and to USA only please. If you would like an estimate on how much shipping will be please leave me enough info so I can...
  7. TrailerTrash

More creative input needed

Since I just love replying to my own topics I decided to come back and ask for some more creative input. This is my first dumpster dive find and I was thinking about making into some sort of game thingy... A.) Possible Neo Geo shrine? :multi_co: B.) Gaming showcase? :tickled: Any ideas on...
  8. TrailerTrash

*REQUEST* - Side project help

Alright before you even move any further this is NOT a NEO GEO PROJECT! Alright so today I picked up a NM version of Duck Hunt for NES, I'm talking practicly right out of the factory here!!! Anyway I laid down my $3 for it and now I am working on a project to show my appreciation to a great...
  9. TrailerTrash

Official SNK PC games?

I may be the last person in the world to care about this but I was wondering if anyone knows of how many/how well the official SNK PC games sold? I recently picked up a VERY NM condition of Smaurai Showdown 2 for $1.99 at a thrift store (cheapest SNK game I have come accross, probably worth...
  10. TrailerTrash

Quick question about printing

I sent BigBear a PM and he responded very quickly telling me to post my questions here (thanks :multi_co: ) I found a poster at arcadefylers.com that I would like to print out and hang above my little NG shrine in my room and with all the talk about Kinko's here I have a hunch that they would...
  11. TrailerTrash

Question about power

Alright recently I just bought 2 new Neo Geo Pockets since I havn't had a handheld since the Sega Nomad, been wanting to get into the Neo scene for over a year (started playing KoF). Anyway since I can't find any Neo Geo stuff anywhere at all or anyone who has even heard of it I was wondering...