Search results

1. DBS

F/S: Phantom-1 Converter

Here is the link to a Phantom-1 Converter that I'm selling on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/221228376604?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649
  2. DBS

F/S: NeoGeo AES System w/S Video and Stereo Sound Mod and Region Selection

I'm selling my Japanese Neo Geo AES System. It is capable of S-Video Output, Stereo Sound, and you can select the region you want via the switches on the back. I purchased it from a fellow forum member many years ago, and now I'm passing it on. check it out...
  3. DBS

F/S: NeoGeo AES System w/S Video and Stereo Sound Mod and Region Selection

Moved to offsite commerce section...
  4. DBS

FS: Phantom-1 Converter

Moved to offsite commerce section
  5. DBS

F/S-Exclusive NIKE Sneakers (AF1, Footscape, and more)

I have a bunch of exclusive sneakers for sale, such as the limited edition BHM Air Force One's, and the Nike Air Zoom Huarache 2K4's. I always like to give priority to my good friends on the Neo Geo forums, so please take a look at what I have and make a reasonable offer if you see something...
  6. DBS

SSV: YunFei Flying Glitch

My friend just came back from Okinawa and said that people would fly in the air indefinitely with YunFei. Does anyone know how to perform this glitch? I know how to quickly cancel one flight move into another, but I can't stay in the air forever. Any tips would be appreciated.
  7. DBS

Twista knows about Neo Geo

Twista's new album Kamikaze just dropped today. In the third verse of the first track, "Get Me", Twista say "We got geo like neo, of course we as saucy as morpheus" I guess he knows about Neo Geo, and likes the Matrix too Just an FYI
  8. DBS

Wbesites for Mini Marquees

I'm looking for a site where I can download and print out copies of mini marquees. I checked Kazuya's site, as well as Nick Fury's, but I didn't find any MM's. Would someone please guide me to where I can get print out mini marquees for my cabinet. Thanks
  9. DBS

Question About Debug Bios and AES Games

I have a Japanes Neo Geo modded with the debug bios. Is it possible to play English AES games in MVS mode? Whenever I try to play an English AES game and switch the mode to MVS, I get a message stating that use outside of Japan is illegal, blah, blah, blah. Even when I switch the region of my...
  10. DBS

Neo Gatherings in Gainesville, FL

Now that I have 4 slot cabinet, and an AES system in my music store, I was wondering how many people would be willing to travel to Gainesville, FL for regular tournaments and get-togethers. I host alot of MVC2, CVS2, GGXX, and Soul Calibur 2 tournaments here, but I want to get the Neo Community...
  11. DBS

Question about Phantom1, DebugBios, & Audio Mod

Problems fixed. Thanks Guys!
  12. DBS

FS: Jap. AES with debug bios & MVS/AES games

As the release date for the English SVC and SSV kits rapidly approach, I am in need of some extra money so that I can purchase them from Shawn, as soon as its released. All items are described according to the Neo Geo condition grading scale. Pictures are available upon request. Please PM me...
  13. DBS

Problem with 2nd player port on AES

I have an AES system that does incorrectly reads the D button on the second player side. When I did the controller check (reset + 4 buttons on 2nd player side) it showed that the D button was On (verified by the #1). However, I was not pressing the button. It showed the D button as being on...
  14. DBS

I'd Like To Welcome...

I'd like to welcome a new additon to the family. He doesn't have a name yet, but I'm working on that. Any suggestions would be considered. I scored this original 4 slot cabinet from an ebay member who was saving money for a new car. It came with Metal Slug, Samurai Showdown, Fatal Fury...
  15. DBS

WTB: MVS Cabinet

I'm interested in buying a 4 or 6 slot MVS cabinet in the Florida/Georgia region. I've been on ebay and saw some great deals, but paying an additional $250 for s/h has not been worth it. If any one has a cabinet for sale, please pm me with pics and a price. Thanks Erik
  16. DBS

Problem with MVS ROTD Cart

Does anyone ever get a green screen with a bunch of graphical garbage on it, when trying to boot up Rage of the Dragons on the neo geo board or phantom converter. The cart is brand new, and was never played. Any info on how to resolve this problem would be much appreciated.
  17. DBS

Samurai Spirits 3 Blood Code. Help!

According to all sources, the blood code for SS3 is to go to the options menu, highlight exit, and press A,B,C,D at the same time. I've tried this code a million times and can't get it to work. Am I just not pressing the buttons at the same time or something. I have an American system and Jap...
  18. DBS

Comprehensive List of Sellers to Avoid

With all of the online transactions that occur on ebay and websites, I thought it would be a good idea to create a comprehensive list of people to avoid when it comes to purchasing items online. The only person I know about is neotokyobikerkid, AKA Japhei. Please add to this list, but let's be...
  19. DBS

WTB- Neo Geo Memory Card

I'm looking to buy a Neo Geo memory card. It does not have to come with a box and it can be the old style card. It just has to work; I don't want the internal battery to die on me after a few months.
  20. DBS

Video problem with Neo Geo Home System- Help!

When I hooked up my neo geo to my television and began playing Samurai Spirits, the top of the screen was somewhat distorted during the character select screen, when certain characters perform their super moves, and during certain cut scenes. This only occurs on my new television set. It plays...