FS: Jap. AES with debug bios & MVS/AES games

DBS

Mega Shock!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As the release date for the English SVC and SSV kits rapidly approach, I am in need of some extra money so that I can purchase them from Shawn, as soon as its released.

All items are described according to the Neo Geo condition grading scale.

Pictures are available upon request. Please PM me with the items you would like to see pics for AND your email address, and I’ll email them to you.

Neo-Geo AES JPN System, modded with Debug BIOS Chip by Kenny Boy. System is in mint condition with virtually no wear. There is a slight chip at the corner of the console near the memory card slot. It is hardly visible, however. System comes complete in original box (box has wear) with original system instruction manual (some wear, good condition) and with all necessary cables, etc... The system also comes with an old style joystick. Looking for approximately $200

Neo Geo CD:

Samurai Showdown III
This CD is in gamer’s condition. The manual is worn and shows signs of use, but it is in tact. The CD doesn’t have any visible scratches that look like it would affect game play. I do not have a Neo Geo CD console, so I haven’t played the game.

Neo Geo AES:

Fatal Fury 2 (Euro)
This item is in Very Good condition. There are minor cracks in the tray, but it’s nothing too disgusting. The manual shows signs of use, and has a few creases. The cart and insert look good, but not great. The game has been tested and works perfectly.

Samurai Showdown 2 (Dog Tag)
This item is in gamer’s condition. The case shows its age, and the insert has a vertical crease to the right of Haomaru’s head. The manual is very worn, but not torn. The game has been tested and works perfectly.

Samurai Showdown 3 (US)
The snap lock case and insert are in Excellent to Near Mint condition. The cart is in Very Good to Excellent condition. The manual has been replaced with the booklet from the CD version, and is not in a baggy. The manual has been used and shows its age, but there are no major flaws with it.

Loose Neo Geo AES Carts:

Art of Fighting 2
PM me for details

Fatal Fury 2 (US)
This cart is in good condition and would be great for the average person who just wants to play this game. The sticker along the top of the cart has lost some of its adhesiveness, and is partially detached from the cart. It isn’t very visible, but I just wanted to mention it. The cart has been tested and works perfectly.

Fatal Fury Special (US)
This cart is in gamer’s condition. It shows its age, and has visible cart scratches on the front and back. The sticker is worn, but in tact and remains attached to the cart. The cart has been tested and works perfectly.

Samurai Showdown 2 (US)
This cart is in good condition. The game has visible cart scratches and a few scuffs. The cart has been tested and works perfectly.

Super Sidekicks 2
PM me for details

Loose Neo Geo MVS carts:

Bust-A-Move with Mini Marquee- ON HOLD
US version in Near Mint Condition. I have the original box, but the person I bought it from put the postage directly on the it. (Dumbass)

Samurai Showdown
PM me for details

Samurai Showdown IV
PM me for details

Super Baseball 2020 (US)
Near Mint condition

MVS Shock Boxes (10 available)- ON HOLD
Brand New never used

Old Style AES Cases (2 available)
The old style cases come in good condition. They show there age, but would look great if an insert was put in them. These would be ideal for anyone who has a few loose AES carts lying around. There are no cracks in the tray, and the plastic is free from any rips.

Here’s a link to my ebay feedback:
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=e9657

I accept Paypal (Preferred), money orders, personal checks and cash. Paypal address: e9657@bellsouth.net

I’m also willing to accept trades. I’m only looking for original MVS kits and carts (preferably with a mini marquee). I’m interested in any Metal Slug (except part one), Samurai Spirtis V, Matrimelee, Last Blade 1, KOF 95, 99-02, Kizuna Encounter, and Real Bout Fatal Fury.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

DBS

Mega Shock!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the kind words. Check your email. I sent you 2 pics.

DBS

Mega Shock!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
KOF Rugal B: Your mailbox is full, but $25 shipped via usps priority mail with DC is correct. I'll test it out once again before I ship it.

DBS

Mega Shock!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
PM's replied to.

KOF 98 cart is the US version.

When requesting pics, please include your email address. I'm having problems sending them via PM.

One Neo Pad sold to KOF Rugal B.

DBS

Mega Shock!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Paypal fees removed.

Remember, prices are negotiable.

Bump

DBS

Mega Shock!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Super Sidekicks 2 has been sold!

I know that my PM box was full, but I just cleaned it out.

DBS

Mega Shock!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I removed the prices and I am accepting all reasonable offers.

I don't want to move everything to ebay just yet.

DBS

Mega Shock!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
PM's replied to.

Neo Control Pads are SOLD OUT!

League Bowling and KOF98 are currently on HOLD

DBS

Mega Shock!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You're more than welcome. I'm sure we'll do more business together in the future.

DBS

Mega Shock!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Scooby105: Your PM box is full, but I wanted to tell you that your pads were shipped today via USPS priority mail. Your DC is 0303 0130 0000 0838 5066.

DBS

Mega Shock!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I added Super Baseball 2020, Bust a Move, and a Japanese AES console with debug bios.

Buy, Buy, Buy!

DBS

Mega Shock!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bust a Move is On Hold, pending payment.

Prices are negotiable, so continue making offers on everything else that's available.

Thanks