Search results

1. DaemoN

SNK & CAPCOM posters for trade...

Hey there... got a bunch of different CAPCOM & SNK posters for TRADE. I'm interested in ROLLED posters only, not folded. Will consider trading 2 or more for one "very beautiful" poster that interests me ;-) Here's what I have: * Night Warriors: Darkstalker's Revenge (huge, folded, very good)...
  2. DaemoN

JAMMA games for sale/trade

Hi chaps; Some games for trades or sales here: - Street Fighter 2' World Warrior - JAMMA - £35 + s/h Super clean board, with new mounting feet. Works great! Comes with a reproduction manual (spiral bound, with plastic cover). - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - JAMMA - £35 + s/h Also very clean...
  3. DaemoN

SOLVED: Tekken 4 HELP! (SYS 246)

All solved: a stupid black power wire went loose inside the IC cage. Plugged it back in, sorted! Thanks for your help and time!
  4. DaemoN

My "Martial Masters" first impressions

Hello; I've finally received my "Martial Masters" (chinese version) cartridge for IGS PGM, and I thought it'd be nice to document my first impressions on this game. [Graphics] * While they're not high resolution, they still manage to impress. It does not look like an "old" game by any means...
  5. DaemoN

Guilty Gear X Artwork needed

Hello there; I'm working on mid-panel marquees for my custom Naomi conversion cab, and I'm having trouble finding high resolution Guilty Gear X Artwork. Basically, I need: - any poster art - character art - the Guilty Gear X logo - hi-res in-game backgrounds with nothing in front of them, if...
  6. DaemoN

Arcade items for trade...

Hello there, folks. The following items are up for trades (and trades only, please). * Street Fighter 2' - original JAMMA board - the first one with 8 characters and no selectable bosses. - very very clean, looks new and works great! * Arabian Fight - SEGA System 32 - Very clean board, looks...
  7. DaemoN

JoJo Heritage for the Future Tips?

Does anyone know how to enable Shadow Dio and Waka Joseph as playable characters in this game? Do I have to finish the game with absolutely everyone in order to do this? I've finished the challenge mode with Dio and I didnt get any extra chars for this feat Sad Please dont tell me to check...
  8. DaemoN

So, afterall... KOF 2003 MVS + 1-Slot = OK?

I'm seriously considering buying a KOF2003 kit off shawn's store. It's a nice game, price is reasonable and all... But I was wondering if it'll have any problems working with 1-slot boards! I searched the forums for an answer, couldn't find any... so, anyone? - Daemon
  9. DaemoN

Neo-Geo Community on orkut!

I've opened a NeoGeo Community on orkut . For those already registered, search for "NeoGeo" or use the direct link: http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=171034 For those who don't know orkut - you need to be invited in by a friend (www.orkut.com) Let's expand the Neo Community and keep the...
  10. DaemoN

MVS Carts for Trade!

Hello there peeps! I've got 3 MVS carts in good conditions, originals, for trade. Cart-only. Samurai Shodown 2 King of Fighters'96 (Label is ripped, I can print a new one if you like) World Heroes 2 I'm looking for -trades only- I prefer trading all 3 carts for one game I don't have. If...
  11. DaemoN

Driving Game Board problem?

Here's a question for the local HNG64 experts. I have some mobos here, and they perform like this: Two Rev 1 motherboards that accept Samurai Shodown 64 just fine, but if I put Drivers Edge into them, they give me this error: MACHINE CODE ERROR now I have a 3rd Rev 1 motherboard, which...
  12. DaemoN

Roads Edge - lots of carts for trade :-)

Ok, I just got into this NG64 stuff. I got four motherboards, two of them which do not work. Four games: Samurai Shodown, and THREE Roads Edge carts. I want to keep everything, but i want to trade away TWO of the roads edge carts. Anyone interested? Ill take any games I dont have. Loose...
  13. DaemoN

CPS2 battery suicide revisited...

Ok, this weekend I'm going to buy new batteries for my CPS2 games. To make things easier, I'd like to take a few battery "models numbers" written with me. Any recommendations on what I should buy? I know they need to be half AA size, 3.6V lithium batteries. Does the mHa value matter much? What...
  14. DaemoN

SNK vs CAPCOM: Match of the Millenium (NGPC) F/S or F/T

This is a complete and in excellent conditions USA version of SNK vs CAPCOM: Match of the Millenium for the NeoGeo Pocket Color system. I want to trade it for an item found here: http://www.hobbywarrior.com/ (on the bottom of the main page, there's a T-800 Endoskeleton vinyl model kit) It...
  15. DaemoN

Is my Garou MVS a BOOT?!

Here's what's fishy: 1) No NeoGeo splash screen on bootup 2) No Holo label. Here what's good: 1) Transparent Cart, as it should be 2) boards have SNK NEO-PROGLBA, date, made in japan and all the crap written on them just like original carts. 3) NO EPROMS and all roms are soldered, not...
  16. DaemoN

Pic of my work-in-progress NeoGeo Cab :-)

Here's a pic of a generic JAMMA cab I restored and converted into a NeoGeo dedicated. It's going to have SvC Chaos PCB and a MVS 1-Slot inside. *** CUT AND PASTE LINK IN A NEW WINDOW OR SERVER ANTI-LINKING WON'T LET YOU SEE THE PIC! *** www.roarvgm.com/cabwip.jpg It features: * 240w nominal...
  17. DaemoN

How are you going to frame/hang your SvCC posters?

I'm interested in knowing what you guys do with your snk posters. I recently received my SvCC poster (awesome piece I might add) and I'm having it double framed + paspatout + texturized gloss clear coat. Will be a very nice piece I guess :-) How about you guys?
  18. DaemoN

MVS stereo speakers - 4ohm or 8ohm?

Hi there! This question should be valid for these 2: - 1-slot MVS - JAMMA SNK vs CAPCOM CHAOS I'd like to make my cabinet stereo, and it will be a neogeo-dedicated cab. Can I use 4ohm speaker for SPEAKER LEFT and SPEAKER RIGHT? I know you need 8ohms for the normal JAMMA mono output, but how...
  19. DaemoN

SvC Chaos Logo?

Anyone here got the SvC Chaos logo in hi resolution by any chance? The ones on playmore/snk's site is too low res! I need one to make a custom-size marquee for my cab which I'll have printed on a print shop/lab. (My marquee is 54cm x 12,5cm - not a common size it seems...) Also, anyone has a...
  20. DaemoN

Matrimelee move list color scans - anyone?

I havent posted for a while, but here goes... ;-) Anyone got the move sheet for matrimelee mvs? If so, could you make a nice scan of it for me? I have the AES version, and I dont want any finger oils on the manual, therefore I'm not going to take it from the plastic baggy :-) I'd be very...