Search results

1. R

F/S - Big Red 4-slot MVS (CHICAGOLAND Area) $400 *SOLD*

Hi! Before I go the Craigslist route, I'm putting up my Big Red 4-Slot here. It's working and in good condition. New 25" Wells Gardner monitor put in by me in 2002. Comes with World Heroes 2 Lots more details if any one is interested. $400 pickup only. Chicagoland area
  2. R

Rolling back in Ninja Master's

I think I once knew how to do this... I see the CPU roll backwards after getting hit/knocked down all the time... Does anyone know how to roll backwards after getting hit and knocked down??? Thanks!
  3. R

Can someone please help getting Neo CDZPSP to work???

THis is the one emulator I haven't been able to figure out; What I've done so far... Got NEOCDZPSP 2.0 and installed it,no prob... Put my NEOCDBIOS.bin (512kb) in the NEOCDPSP folder... I guess my problem is getting SSRPG to work. I have the .iso on my desktop which I've used winrar to extract...
  4. R

FS:Modded Dreamcast with Capcom Fighters

I have a US white Dreamcast modded to play Japanese games. System is in good condition. Comes with blue Ascii SNK controller, S-Video cable and power cord . Games included are US Street Fighter 3, US Street Fighter Alpha 3, Jap Vampire Chronicles, Jap Capcom vs SNK 2 with bonus disc. Asking...
  5. R

NeoWave on PS2 at E3?

Is SNKPlaymore showing NeoWave for the US PS2? According to IGN and GameSpot, it's at E3 for PS2. Does this mean that a US release is coming???
  6. R

PStwo Slimline mods??

Any ideas for modding my V12 PStwo? My old PS2 just died and I replaced it with a new V12 Slimline. I'm looking to get the Swap Magic discs and do the tape mod. I've heard conflicting stories about doing anything to the two sensors...Anyone here done the tape mod to their PStwo? How's is...
  7. R

Favorite Zetsumei Ougi?

I'm bored at work, so out of curiousity, what's everyones favorite finisher in SSVS? Mine are: 1) Nakoruru 2)Rasetsumaru 3)YunFei 4)Suija 5)Basara
  8. R

Why does my monitor need to warm up before it works properly??

I have a Wells Gardner 25k7401 in my 4slot. What happens is: 9 out of 10 times it will rapidly turn on and off for 5 minutes before it stops and works properly. It's like it's not getting enough juice or something. Sometimes, I'll be playing and it will start turning on and off and then it will...
  9. R

Deflecting Supers in SSVS??

The computer always seems to deflect my super (qcf+CD) weapon flipping technique when I use Sogetsu. Can I deflect any super by doing qcb,fd+d? Or is there another way to deflect supers? What about the timing? Can I do it during the move or only right as it hits? Can you deflect regular special...
  10. R

Monitor is rapidly turning on and off!

My monitor has been rapidly turning on and off for I while, and I cannot seem to locate the problem. The game will keep running and the sound keeps going, but the monitor will flash on and off until I unplug and replug the MVS harness or jiggle the MVS harness. It will flash on and off a...
  11. R

Has anyone got a cool Matrimelee MiniMarquee?

I ruined my Matrimelee flyer that I was going to use to make an MM...Has anyone made a good minimarquee that I can download?? Thanks!
  12. R

Has anybody fought against Enja or Suija?

I've been playing SSV for about a week now, and I have yet to fight against Enja or Suija in 1p. Has anyone actually encountered them as opponents in 1 player?
  13. R

Samurai Shodown 5

I am seriously loving this game! I started talking about the game in another thread, but I'll start a new one... First off, the music during the character select screen ROCKS, some of the coolest ever. I'm still trying to figure out some of YungFei's moves, but he is a great new character and...
  14. R

Samurai Shodown 5 English and Japanese differences

well, I've spent the better part of the night with Sam Sho 5 (MVS with uni-bios), and it seems to be that SNK-P didn't bother translating the story parts into English. Therefore, unless you choose the Japanese setting in the options (no vs. mode or training by the way) you will not see the...
  15. R

No mini-marquee for Samurai Shodown 5

Boo hoo. I got my kit this morning hoping that there would be a mini-marquee, but..... nope:spock:
  16. R

Using dip settings to unlock Nightmare Geese?

Without switching my 4-slot into console mode, can I use the dips to unlock Nightmare Geese in MVS mde in Real Bout Special? THanks!!!:help:
  17. R

Does everyone in Matrimelee have a level 3 super?

Does everyone have a level 3 super in Matrimelee? I know a few guys do, but what about the rest. There really isn't a very complete faq anywhere. Thanks
  18. R

To those that have played Samurai Zero...

A few questions: Can you still position yourself before a fight ala Sam Sho 3? Taunting?? Suicides?? Does Haohmaru have his in-air cyclone like in 3? Can objects in the backgrounds still be broken? In the third round, when both characters are about to die, does the background still change...
  19. R

Wanted Real Bout Special MVS

looking for a non-bootleg Real Bout Special MVS Preferably English label with English mini-marquee (copy OK) Thanks
  20. R

specs for MVS volume sliders

Does anyone know the specs for the sliders on an MVS board? I want to add external volume controls, (potentiometers) but I need to know which ones to purchase (10k, 50k 100k) Thanks!