Can someone please help getting Neo CDZPSP to work???

Rick

Crazed Addict,
THis is the one emulator I haven't been able to figure out; What I've done so far...

Got NEOCDZPSP 2.0 and installed it,no prob... Put my NEOCDBIOS.bin (512kb) in the NEOCDPSP folder... I guess my problem is getting SSRPG to work. I have the .iso on my desktop which I've used winrar to extract and then I've zipped those extracted files and put them in their own folder (SSRPG) along with the .mp3 tracks in a folder named neocd.mp3... (So 'SSRPG' has the extraxted zipped files and the neocd.mp3 files). I put that folder in the 'roms' folder in NEOCDZPSP. When I go to load the game, I see the folders' name in the NeoCdzPSP menu, but it never starts or anything. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?? I've been dying to play an English version of SSRPG for a decade now, and now that I know it;s coming,I'm getting ready..

Thanks in advance!

Wolferaizer

Gal Ageise's Demon
It worked here wit no prob.

NCDZPSP (bios NEOCD.bin here; CRC: DF9DE490)
> ROMS
>> SSRPG or any name (extracted data files goes here)
>>> MP3 (mp3 files goes here; named "01.mp3, 02.mp3, etc"

Rick

Crazed Addict,
After I extract the data from the .iso, I zipped it. It takes FOREVER if I leave the data unzipped and transfer it to my memory stick... Did you have the same problem?

Wolferaizer

Gal Ageise's Demon
U can zip it. But when game load, it would be hella slow coz it needa decompress.

Copy raw extracted/unzipped files onto MS may takes anywhere between 5-10 min. But it is worthed.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
God, how do you people even play Neo games on a PSP?

I tried SFA3 with the analog stick and Dpad and it was a nightmare.

A Nightmare.

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
Rade Kuruc said:
God, how do you people even play Neo games on a PSP?

I tried SFA3 with the analog stick and Dpad and it was a nightmare.

A Nightmare.

Practice with the analog. Believe it or not, eventually you get used to it and it's not that bad. No, it will never ever be like using a good console pad or stick, but for a handheld it's OK. I can do all the basic fighting movements (QCF, FQCF etc.) wit fair regularity on most games now. If you just play for fun, it's OK. One note - slower fighting games work best. Don't play in turbo modes for example.

Rick

Crazed Addict,
Dpad Mod

I did this d-pad mod and the stick feels like a brand new PS D-pad... Well worth the $5

ufighterx.com