Does everyone in Matrimelee have a level 3 super?

Rick

Crazed Addict,
Does everyone have a level 3 super in Matrimelee?
I know a few guys do, but what about the rest. There really isn't a very complete faq anywhere.
Thanks

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
Hey <a href="http://www.neogeoforlife.com/combos/matrimelee/matrimelee.shtml" target="_blank">this</a> is a good faq and guide glee

Rick

Crazed Addict,
Yes, I agree that guide has been helpful, but it is in no way complete.

I would say it's the best out there right now, but I'm always finding moves that aren't listed. Thats why I wanted to know if everyone has a level 3 super, or should I quit looking.

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Rick:
Does everyone have a level 3 super in Matrimelee? I know a few guys do, but what about the rest.
IIRC, only 4 characters (Kuno Shintaro, Thin Nen, Gouketsuji Oume, and Gouketsuji Otane) have Level-3 supers. Mr. Jones is the only character who lacks a Level-2 super.

--Chris

AssassinStrike

Armored Scrum Object
You should email Kaz the new Supers and have a look at the faqs at gamefaqs maybe they have bits and pieces of info

that could link everything up

Most faqs are different so each one should have something different or new? It's still a very new game I'm sure there are many extras MIA?

I still think that the old bag should be able to turn into her younger self in battle at somehow? eek_2

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Dash no Chris:
Rick:
Does everyone have a level 3 super in Matrimelee? I know a few guys do, but what about the rest.
IIRC, only 4 characters (Kuno Shintaro, Thin Nen, Gouketsuji Oume, and Gouketsuji Otane) have Level-3 supers. Mr. Jones is the only character who lacks a Level-2 super.

--Chris
Jones has a level 2, where he summons Kang to to run back and forth on the screen, damaging both players if he hits them.

It's like QCB, HCF+BD, I think.