Search results

1. Wolfie79

Metal Slug 4 MVS - Legit or Fake?

Hi all, long time not posting since always on the run between work and kids and all, finally starting to settling down and back to some neo geo gaming/collecting, will update new pics in a new post soon, in the meantime can anyone take a look at the pictures and see if the boards is legit or...
  2. Wolfie79

Shock Troopers 2nd Squad Slow down - 161 cart or cmvs poewr issue?

As the title says guys...was playing shock troopers with my son 2 players last night, and in some areas (specially where crowded and lots of explosions) I noticed some serious slowdown....I remember occasional slowdowns on real hardware back in the days, specially when they used to push the...
  3. Wolfie79

Custom CMVS Arcade Stick help!

Thanks in advance every1 for the help :) Here`s a link for teh stigs :P http://imgur.com/a/amPaK#0 Ok guys i`m working on one of my nicest projects :) 2 arcade sticks for my MVS and of course would love to use them for my AES as well... I managed to work my way around the DB15 plug to...
  4. Wolfie79

[WTB - WTT] Supergun (Pref a Vogatek MKIV)

As title says looking for a cheap Supergun pref a Vogatek MKIV, ideally within Europe to have avoid high shipping rates! I got quite some stuff to trade if interested and can include pictures/list and details ... but mainly are: Sega MegaDrive games, Game Gear Games (loose carts), Gameboy...
  5. Wolfie79

[MV1-FZ] Minor Bios/Xhatch Problems

Ok things get frustrating when ... after a couple of weeks of not playing any NG due to work/family etc....I go into my games room, fire up my CMVS and something pops up :/ (not in a good way) So basically, few years back I consolized my 1slot FZ board, I have basic (VERY BASIC:scratch:)...
  6. Wolfie79

Little Elf 310 in 1 Jamma in Custom Jamma Cab -5 neg question

Hi again all!! I just got a little elf 310 in 1 jamma, which I plan to put in my custom built cab which housed an MVS1 slot (I believe it was the MVS 1C if I remember correctly), the MVS1 slot I consolized and thus wanted something to fill up the cab, and the little elf sounded fair enough, lots...
  7. Wolfie79

Help with first attempt on consolizing an MVS! (MV1FZ)

First of all, would really like to thank furrtek, channelmaniac, and Neo-Geo Man on the help in general info and regarding the trouble (still haven`t got a another chance to take another look at what`s wrong with it) with my 2 lot MV2FS, didnt do any modifications on this board (yet :glee:)...
  8. Wolfie79

Which NEO GEO AES is this one?

The owner does not know if it is a US or a JAPANESE model. Not that it makes much of a difference, but good to know, also I know the psu might not be the original that came with it originally, but the owner said it is. Its a 10V model, can someone tell me if you can tell from the psu if its...
  9. Wolfie79

2 Slot MVS (MV2FS) with glitchy graphics when inserting a game cart

Hey there!! I recently bought an MVS A 2 lot MV2FS, having some big space problem at home, I`ll have to part from my Custom Built Cab with a 25inch CRT and a MV1F in it, so I decided to still keep an MVS (cant live without neogeo ffs!) but a consolized one, now first problem I have is to do...
  10. Wolfie79

WTB: NeoGeo AES System complete (box or not doesnt make much of a diff!)

As the title says looking for an AES, must be in good condition, if the A) bios B) reset button LED and C) 50-60Hz mod (unless its already an ntsc model) modifications are already done its even better. If there is no controller and psu available as well its not the end of the world, still...