Search results

1. Shingo Hibiki

WTB: Dead Rising and Call of Duty 4

Title says it all. Looking to buy these 360 games.
  2. Shingo Hibiki

Any Last.fm users here?

I was wondering if anyone else here was also on Last.fm. I do believe I've become hopelessly addicted to music since joining. http://www.last.fm/user/PolyesterMan/
  3. Shingo Hibiki

Blurry text on my LCD monitor

The text on my monitor has been really blurry lately. This happened once before shortly after I got it a little under a year ago, but turning it off for a little while seemed to fix the problem. It's only text and icons that seem to be affected. I just fired up Half-Life 2 and it still looked...
  4. Shingo Hibiki

Man has sex with bike. Now a registered sex offender.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/7095134.stm
  5. Shingo Hibiki

Looking to buy a new monitor

I really am clueless when it comes to monitors. I've been using the same Compaq CRT for the last nine years now and I have finally have decided to get something better. Mainly looking for a widescreen flat panel. Are there any particular brands that stand out, or ones I should stay away from...
  6. Shingo Hibiki

Looking for an MP3 Reencoder

I'm looking for a simple and free mp3 reencoder that keeps the ID3 tags. I've tried a few, but none have kept the tags and I really do not feel like putting them in manually.
  7. Shingo Hibiki

Secondary monitor troubles

I cannot seem to enable the secondary monitor on my PC. I have an S-Video cable connected from my video card (Radeon X1300 Pro) to my TV. My TV flickers when I try enabling it, but it does not stay enabled. This leads me to believe that some kind of signal is getting across, but it will not...
  8. Shingo Hibiki

[WTB] Silent Hill PSX

Looking for a copy of Silent Hill. I do not care if it is a Greatest Hits copy or not. My preferred method of payment is PayPal.
  9. Shingo Hibiki

Audio problems

My laptop started having audio problems all of a sudden a few weeks ago. The audio skips whenever I play mp3s. I tried playing a few audio CDs and I don't get the skipping problem. I get random static instead. I don't get either problems when playing video files though, only when playing...
  10. Shingo Hibiki

Killer7 only $19.99 at Fry's Electronics

I've been meaning to get Killer7 for a while now but kept putting it off. I was killing time at Fry's Electronics and noticed Killer7 almost immediately after wandering into the GameCube section. For only $20, I couldn't put it off any more. I didn't check if the PS2 version was the same price...
  11. Shingo Hibiki

IT people, little help

I'm working on a project for my Career Developement class and need a little help. I need to put together 10 questions that would likely be asked in an interview for a network administrator position, or something of the like. I haven't had too many interviews, and none in the field will be...
  12. Shingo Hibiki

USB 2.0 ports not being recognized

Christ, this is getting quite annoying. Getting my laptop fixed has spawned multiple problems. Now my USB 2.0 ports aren't being recognized as 2.0 ports. Microsoft said to install the newest SP, but I already had SP2 installed. In a wasted effort, I uninstalled and reinstalled SP2. All I did was...
  13. Shingo Hibiki

Need help diagnoising a computer problem

Okay, so a week ago my laptop started randomly shutting itself down while giving me an error message saying that Windows encountered a fatal error. At the time, everything pointed towards a harddrive failure. Which was true, the harddrive had gone bad, but I am still getting the same problem...
  14. Shingo Hibiki

WinXP font/text question

The harddrive on my laptop decided to take a crap on me last week and I finally got everything fixed today. Everything seems fine now, except text seems a bit larger than usual and is really fucking sharp. I'm not sure if it looks different from not using it for a while or not. I do remember...
  15. Shingo Hibiki

30 Seconds to Mars - A Beautiful Lie

I have been looking forward to the new 30 Seconds to Mars album for quite some time now. I figured that since there's less than a month away for its release then there must be a leak of the album somewhere. Sure enough, there was, and it seems I'm a little late on catching onto it. Anyway, after...
  16. Shingo Hibiki

Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana and Makai Kingdom, anyone pick these up?

I noticed that both of these games came out recently, but I haven't really heard that much about them. Makai Kingdom looks a lot like Phantom Brave on steroids while Atelier Iris seems more like a more traditional RPG. Atelier Iris' battle system seems to be card based from the few trailers I...
  17. Shingo Hibiki

Getting into comics - Recommendations?

I'm not exactly sure why, but I suddenly started taking an interest in comics. I decided to start with Batman, probably because of Batman Begins. Anyway, I picked up Year One, The Long Halloween, and Dark Victory and have enjoyed them greatly. I was wondering, is there a follow up to Dark...
  18. Shingo Hibiki

Burnind video DVDs - Help

All I want to do is make a video DVD out of an AVI file. I don't want any interactive menues or scene selections or any crap like that, just straight audio and video if possible. I have Nero 6 and have never done anything like this before. Is there any other program, preferably free, that I'd...
  19. Shingo Hibiki

My car was broken into again

Seriously, this is bullshit. My car has been broken into for the second time in less than six months. This time the driver's side window was smashed. I don't understand this. There's nothing in my car worth stealing. All they took was some loose change I had on the dashboard and a PS2 DVD...
  20. Shingo Hibiki

Finally bought a PS2, looking for a few titles...

So yeah, after only owning a GameCube this whole generation I've become rather bored with gaming. I had quite a bit of money saved up for a trip but that kinda fell through. Instead of continuing to save this money I decided to blow it and catch up on what I have missed out on. The Street...