Finally bought a PS2, looking for a few titles...

Shingo Hibiki

Benimaru's Hairdresser
So yeah, after only owning a GameCube this whole generation I've become rather bored with gaming. I had quite a bit of money saved up for a trip but that kinda fell through. Instead of continuing to save this money I decided to blow it and catch up on what I have missed out on. The Street Fighter Anniversary Collection and two of those controllers were a must, as was Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution. Then there's the two year warranty, but I guess that goes without saying. I ended up hunting down a few more titles for cheap, but two have eluded me. Disgaea and Guilty Gear X2 would be those two titles. Anyone happen to know of any reliable sites that have either in stock? Preferably new, or at least at a decent price. I haven't checked eBay, never used it before and am still weary of using it now.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Shingo Hibiki said:
So yeah, after only owning a GameCube this whole generation I've become rather bored with gaming.
Yeah, I loved Zelda, but you can't play it for 3 years straight.

I can't help you find those two games, but definitely also check out the Silent Hills, the Metal Gear Solids, Red Dead Revolver, and Transformers Armada (no, really).

And ingnore Kern's inevitable snide remark. He doesn't know what he's talking about (except he's right about Super Mario World).

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Hot Shots Golf 3 or 4
Gradius V
God Of War
Katamari Damacy
Ico
Tekken 5
Klonoa 2

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
As "gay" as the game looks, Kingdom Hearts is a pretty fun adventure/RPG title. The Silent Hill games are great survival horror games if that's your thing. And as I've said roughly twelve billion times before, Metal Gear Solid 2&3 are among the greatest games ever made. I'd hold off on MGS3 though, it's getting re-released sometime in the future with lots of cool extras.

Shingo Hibiki

Benimaru's Hairdresser
I bought Ico without question. Phantom Brave, La Pucelle Tactics, and Front Mission 4 were the other games I picked up. I still want to get Disgaea though. I got enough shit to keep me busy for a while. The funny thing is that I spent the most on the oldest game(s), but fuck, it was worth it. Street Fighter II just never gets old.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Shingo Hibiki said:
I bought Ico without question. Phantom Brave, La Pucelle Tactics, and Front Mission 4 were the other games I picked up. I still want to get Disgaea though. I got enough shit to keep me busy for a while. The funny thing is that I spent the most on the oldest game(s), but fuck, it was worth it. Street Fighter II just never gets old.

Tell you what man, I've got a copy of Disgaea that has been played maybe 2-3 times, less than 4 hours, sitting here next to me. If you are interested let me know, we can work something out.

I've also got the Double Jump guide. It's kind of beat up, I got it from my friend after he finished the game but it's in decent condition I'd say.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I was just surfing the bay and Tekken Tag is button mashing fun for everyone and can be had for like $1 plus shipping... :buttrock:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Rez, unless you have it for DC.

Be sure to pickup Shadow of the Colossus when it comes out (assuming it doesnt suck, which i dont think it will).

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
Katamari Damacy. Can't find the words to describe the ton of fun to be had with this game.