Recent content by wiskers12

1. W

lethal enforcers in nfl blitz cab?

have a couple of questions about lethal enforcers game. is there any monitor issues with pluging a board and guns into my NFL blitz machine? would the resalutions be compadible,and would the guns work properly with it. also what other games could i use with the guns from that machine? someone...
  2. W

need taito f-3 help

:buttrock: have puzzle bobble 4 right now, but my game is japanese. need someone to set my eprom chip to USA mode. if there is anyone who can do this, let me know. i can paypal them for there troubles. please dont rip me off!!! thanks :buttrock:
  3. W

wire harness arkanoid need one!

hey, anyone know where i can find a wire harness for a 1986 romstar arkanoid machine? i think it has 24 pins on each side, maybe 25.
  4. W

nintendo mod question 8 bit

hey you fucks, any of you know how to hot wire a gamegenie in a nintendo, so i never have to look at it again? i want to just plug my game into the nintendo slot, close the door, and play. never dealing with being on the last level of blastermaster, and having the goddamn game freeze couse of a...
  5. W

consolizing my 2 slot

hey, i got a 2 slot ready to consolize, i got the jrok ver. 3 rgb converter, and a 5 prong power suply plug in. im going to use a removable jamma conecter instead of soldering wires to my board. i kinda want it to look tits, and not afro enginered. if you have some ideas on what you have done...
  6. W

want to make rapid fire switches on my neo geo

hey, i want to wire some switches on all my a, b, c, and d buttons. i want to be able to turn each of my buttons to rapid fire individualy. if you have a idea on how to do this, and some place where i could buy the parts that would be cool. radio shack sucks :buttrock:
  7. W

questions about chips in 6 slot board

hey, i got a sixslot board, that has been giving me problems., ive done ALL the usual cleaning, inspecting, and i have evan tried replacing my power supply to a larger one i was recomended from you guys. ive taken it apart a few times, and keep noticing that 2 of the 3 sockets are empty on the...
  8. W

look simpsons/neo geo controller wireing help needed

hey, is anyone gonna help me out with any of my questions? i got a simpsons pcb, and i want to hook up the 3rd and 4th players. i need the 15 pin wire connectors and maybe the wires also. does anyone know what these are called? ive searched for konami kickharness on the web and cant find...
  9. W

unhappy metal slugs

hey, i got a 6 slot machine, and all my games work fine. except metal slug 1, and 3. metal slug 3 goes to hell on the second level, and metal slug one wont boot up. i have bought other copys to see if it was the game, but i think its my motherboard. metal slug x works great and metal slug 2...