lethal enforcers in nfl blitz cab?

wiskers12

n00b
have a couple of questions about lethal enforcers game. is there any monitor issues with pluging a board and guns into my NFL blitz machine? would the resalutions be compadible,and would the guns work properly with it. also what other games could i use with the guns from that machine? someone whats to trade me the pcb, guns, and holsters. please help me out!

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
You can run a NFL Blitz in a standard res monitor via settings (know that since I had one that did which ironically, I converted to a Lethal Enforcers) but BLEAGH is correct: if your Blitz is a dedicated one, its medium res monitor won't work properly with a Lethal Enforcers.

As far as the guns, the original Lethal Enforcers guns won't work too well with other gun games however if they're HAPP guns, they'll work with most pistol-held games like Area 51, Max Force, Time Crisis, Point Blank, Police Trainer, etc. Note that with Atari or Sega gun games, you may need a converter connector for the guns which HAPP carries.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Don't most of the Blitz Machines have dual rez monitors?

wiskers12

n00b
thanks for all the help, i was hoping it would not be to much work, but ill just save the hassle and keep it the way it is. maybe guy has something else to trade.

johnnya

New Challenger
Post your monitor's model number. We definitely need to know if it standard or medium resolution.