consolizing my 2 slot

wiskers12

n00b
hey, i got a 2 slot ready to consolize, i got the jrok ver. 3 rgb converter, and a 5 prong power suply plug in. im going to use a removable jamma conecter instead of soldering wires to my board. i kinda want it to look tits, and not afro enginered. if you have some ideas on what you have done, also some in depth pictures would really help out also. i also would like to know the best way to wire the speakers. should i just wire them to the jamma connecter, or is there a better way to do this. :buttrock:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
wiskers12 said:
hey, i got a 2 slot ready to consolize, i got the jrok ver. 3 rgb converter, and a 5 prong power suply plug in. im going to use a removable jamma conecter instead of soldering wires to my board. i kinda want it to look tits, and not afro enginered. if you have some ideas on what you have done, also some in depth pictures would really help out also. i also would like to know the best way to wire the speakers. should i just wire them to the jamma connecter, or is there a better way to do this. :buttrock:

Audio for a consolized 2 slot is best tapped from the headphone jacks. You will get cleaner, unamplified audio that way. Perfect for going into a tv or stereo system.

Check out the galleries @ SGR

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
wiskers12 said:
im going to use a removable jamma conecter instead of soldering wires to my board. i kinda want it to look tits, and not afro enginered.

Then you should not use a Jamma conector. Solder all of the wires to places inside of the the case.

Use a multimeter to find them.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
If you don't want to solder wires to your board, I'd rather build a supergun that can be used with other boards at the same time.