nintendo mod question 8 bit

wiskers12

n00b
hey you fucks, any of you know how to hot wire a gamegenie in a nintendo, so i never have to look at it again? i want to just plug my game into the nintendo slot, close the door, and play. never dealing with being on the last level of blastermaster, and having the goddamn game freeze couse of a gamegenie in the way of my new 72 pin connecter. i have stereo mod, pal mod, on my nes, is there a mod chip for the nintendo also? or anyone else have any suggestions on how to make my nes better?

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
There's probably some way to do this, but it would also probably involve stuffing the gamegenie inside and then cutting a bunch of traces and soldering about 144 wires.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
SpamYouToDeath said:
There's probably some way to do this, but it would also probably involve stuffing the gamegenie inside and then cutting a bunch of traces and soldering about 144 wires.

Nah, just 72 wires. :kekeke:

wiskers12

n00b
how bout someone who knows what there doing, take apart a game genie, and figure out a recipe on how to do this. i cant beleive no one has thought of doing this before, and posting how to do it. im sure the gamegenie does not need 72 feeds to make it run. i bet this could be done with 20 or less feeds! maybe 5 evan. l

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
Get a new style NES, mod it for SVHS and stereo, then shove the gamegenie in and glue it there. :mr_t:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
wiskers12 said:
how bout someone who knows what there doing, take apart a game genie, and figure out a recipe on how to do this. i cant beleive no one has thought of doing this before, and posting how to do it. im sure the gamegenie does not need 72 feeds to make it run. i bet this could be done with 20 or less feeds! maybe 5 evan. l

People have thougt of doing this before... But it would look retarded.

And I'm pretty sure that the game genie uses at least 50 leads.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
wiskers12 said:
Why don't YOU figure it out and let us know how bad you screwed up.
BTW it's neo-geo.com not nintendo.com...

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
cheaters never win
Cheating%20in%20Duckhunt.JPG

you fuck

Welcome to N-G.com!!!