WTB a couple of Atomiswave Boots

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Good job avoiding your stupid market remark, it really wasn't going places, fucking retard trying hard, classy. Hey, since you're listening, let's talk about this...

You have a hard time following your own argument and insults. You went market. How do "midas", "wolf in sheeps clothing", and whatever else you called me equilibrate to a disagreement over atomiswave carts? Your first ad hom attacks were market comments. Your new attacks, "hot shit", "goat face", "amish reject" are simply personal attacks that while humorous, sort of, don't further your argument. My "offensive" comment was to ask why all of your hostility wasn't present all the times you were interested in stuff I had. If you want to win an argument, attack the argument and not the person. This is day 1 stuff.

That cab is dope and I still have it. I'm not sure if posting it was supposed to hurtful or an olive branch. If hurtful, I don't get it, if an olive branch, thank you.

Regardless - for anyone interested: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=38409

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Damn that cab is nice! If the Amish had a cab that's the one they would have.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
You have a hard time following your own argument and insults. You went market. How do "midas", "wolf in sheeps clothing", and whatever else you called me equilibrate to a disagreement over atomiswave carts? Your first ad hom attacks were market comments. Your new attacks, "hot shit", "goat face", "amish reject" are simply personal attacks that while humorous, sort of, don't further your argument. My "offensive" comment was to ask why all of your hostility wasn't present all the times you were interested in stuff I had. If you want to win an argument, attack the argument and not the person. This is day 1 stuff.

That cab is dope and I still have it. I'm not sure if posting it was supposed to hurtful or an olive branch. If hurtful, I don't get it, if an olive branch, thank you.

Regardless - for anyone interested: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=38409

Listen day 1 douche, your question was stupid and you know it. Your sanctimonious BS is nothing but just that. I did ask you if we had a disagreement before this one, nope, never, so why would there be a problem before? Or do you feel entitled simply 'cause you sold me some shit?

Disagreeing with another person doesn't make them stubborn or a POS. It means they disagree. You jump to dramatic ends so fast.
I did say you think you're hot shit due to that line, the midas reference is tied to your Ava, reject Amish gone Mormon...well dude, you do look like Jeremiah gone awol, dunno what to tell you, the same goes for the goat face, I mean come on, are you telling me you don't see it? Now what does any of that have to do with the market?...but that's how you took it and in turn retaliated with market BS, which brings me to the wolf in sheep's clothing, all sweet cumbaya but you're obviously a fucking snake.

Now, I'm sure you'll find more holes in my posts 'cause you know, that's what is all about for you it seems.

The rig you made, lol, olive branch...take it this way; Where is that rig now?

Edit:
My "offensive" comment was to ask why all of your hostility wasn't present all the times you were interested in stuff I had. If you want to win an argument, attack the argument and not the person. This is day 1 stuff.
Did we have a disagreement before? No. Did you ever tried to tell me how I ought to behave before? No. Do you see a pattern here?

So what happened there, did you miss that while falling in one of my argument holes?

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is this still about buying Atomiswave stuff?

If not, there's the War Room for that kinda talk.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
oh boy, another emotionalgrave meltdown! you're really spoiling us!

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay, for the last time: If you don't have anything on-topic to add here, leave the tread alone. THANK YOU.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
We need a Market Mod that gives a shit...

xROTx

PS. #Tak4MarketModz2017#

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1