Will the Neo Store carry Atomiswave Hardware and games?

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
AT risk of getting flamed, I have to agree with blackadde. If there was powerful enough hardware to do decent ports of MVS games when it came out, there would probably not be an aes today.

matt

nintendospy

Crossed Swords Squire
20 Year Member
March 10th:
{6} Atomiswave system with Dolphin Blue - Atomiswave is a cartridge based system by Sammy with significantly better capabilities than the NeoGeo MVS. SNK Playmore is currently developing new titles for this new system, such as KoF 2004 & Metal Slug 6.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
nintendospy said:
March 10th:
{6} Atomiswave system with Dolphin Blue - Atomiswave is a cartridge based system by Sammy with significantly better capabilities than the NeoGeo MVS. SNK Playmore is currently developing new titles for this new system, such as KoF 2004 & Metal Slug 6.
Look up about 6 posts before you... You guys even have almost the same AV.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
was gonna create a new topic with the neostore update until i saw this.

way to go shawn. will you carry non-neo related atomiswave carts other than dolphin blue?

greyimp

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
kafuin_gaira said:
was gonna create a new topic with the neostore update until i saw this.

way to go shawn. will you carry non-neo related atomiswave carts other than dolphin blue?
Why? What's wrong with Dolphin Blue?
j/k :D
I don't see why he wouldn't, might as well if the atomiswave is there.
But, I don't want to put words in his mouth...:crying:

BlackSpy

Tsrgoihrea,
20 Year Member
Force said:
AT risk of getting flamed, I have to agree with blackadde. If there was powerful enough hardware to do decent ports of MVS games when it came out, there would probably not be an aes today.

matt

That's not what blackadde was saying though.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Oh well, I hope the neostore starts selling loose AW carts in the future as well...

About making a home version of the Atomiswave (other than the DC, that is, cart based), just forget about it, it's not gonna happen. If you really need it just buy the board and consolize it or use a supergun, no cab is needed. Or wait for the ports on the mainstream consoles. That's it.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
greyimp said:
Why? What's wrong with Dolphin Blue?
j/k :D
I don't see why he wouldn't, might as well if the atomiswave is there.
But, I don't want to put words in his mouth...:crying:

nothing wrong with dolphin blue, i already have it. i was just curious if any of the other games would sell here like ggx, rumblefish, etc.

Logicdustbin

Sieger's Squire
I think that as soon as loose carts are available, I will probably get one.

(fron the NeoStore, of coarse)

Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

Mega Shock!!
i think the neo store will carry the Atomiswave Carts and system, I mean they did carry the Crystal System and the two games that were made for it. :multi_co: (If I'm not wrong that is...)